JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Zimmerman was not the initial aggressor, case closed.

lol

That guy started a confrontation with an unarmed innocent bystander, because he was black. Then shot him. Maybe the kid threw the first punch, maybe he didn't. Zimmerman is still a bubblegumin retard, and wouldn't be welcome at my table.

Just for clarification, what is your evidence for this?

Page 2 of the 4/12/1923 Wall Street Journal, 4th paragraph down

And Zimmerman said, "Ya see, being the big, fat, racist asshat that I am, I saw dis black kid walking through my 'hood. And, well, y'know, hating black people like I do, I made sure my gun was clear in it's holster, and walked over to him. I says to 'im, 'Hey black bastard. C'mere, I'm gonna stick mah foot up yer arse.' Well, being the black bastard that he was, he didn't like that too much. Wait.. is this mic on?"

Should House Judiciary probe Holder's potential civil rights violation?

As Washington Times senior editor Emily Miller seemed to suggest today, Attorney General Eric Holder has pulled out all the stops to persecute (as opposed to prosecute) exonerated Florida armed citizen George Zimmerman by "stealing" his pistol by putting an investigative hold on all evidence from the Trayvon Martin trial, and holding out the threat – like the proverbial sword of Damocles – that a federal civil rights charge might be forthcoming.

<broken link removed>

You can stop apologizing for your ancestors.

I don't apologize for bubblegum. Don't assume because I can recognize racism that I'm one of these self-deprecating, inverted racists. There's no slave ownership in my recent ancestry, and if there was, I wouldn't give a bubblegum anyway.

A man's worth what he's worth. Doesn't matter what color his skin is, doesn't matter what his great grand daddy did.

lol

That guy started a confrontation with an unarmed innocent bystander, because he was black. Then shot him. Maybe the kid threw the first punch, maybe he didn't. Zimmerman is still a bubblegumin retard, and wouldn't be welcome at my table.

George Zimmerman, the big fat racist butthole....
Associated Press:
"George Zimmerman accused the Sanford police department of corruption more than a year before he shot Trayvon Martin, saying at a public forum the agency covered up the beating of a black homeless man by the son of a white officer.

"I would just like to state that the law is written in black and white," Zimmerman said during a 90-second statement to city commissioners at a community forum. "It should not and cannot be enforced in the gray for those who are in the thin blue line."

The forum took place on Jan. 8, 2011, days after a video of the beating went viral on the Internet and then-Sanford Police Chief Brian Tooley was forced to retire. Tooley's department faced criticism for dragging its feet in arresting Justin Collison, the son of a police lieutenant."

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS MY HERO!!! Hes welcome at MY familys table any day.

I don't apologize for bubblegum. Don't assume because I can recognize racism that I'm one of these self-deprecating, inverted racists. There's no slave ownership in my recent ancestry, and if there was, I wouldn't give a bubblegum anyway.

A man's worth what he's worth. Doesn't matter what color his skin is, doesn't matter what his great grand daddy did.

You're right, it matters what every man does and the statistics are clear as a crystal

Major Findings of The Color of Crime -- Second, Expanded Edition (2005)

A few of the studies findings:

Crime Rates

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration

Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

The New Century Foundation is an organization founded in 1994 known primarily for publishing American Renaissance. From 1994 to 1999 its activities received considerable funding by the Pioneer Fund,[1][2][3] and has been described as a white supremacist group,[4] which its founder, Jared Taylor, denies, calling it white separatist.

New Century Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taylor is the founder and editor of American Renaissance, a webzine that describes itself as "America's premiere publication of racial-realist thought".[2] Sources unaffiliated with the magazine have described it as a white supremacist journal which serves as a "forum for writers disparaging the abilities of minorities", a publication of an array of pseudo-scientific studies[3] and a venue for "proponents of eugenics and anti-black racists".[4]
Taylor strongly opposes interracial marriage, saying that it is a phenomenon that could lead to white 'extinction'. He has debated the issue with the former National Review writer John Derbyshire, criticizing Derbyshire's marriage to a Chinese woman and his parentage of two biracial children. In the article Taylor clearly stated that he was "not fine with miscegenation."[5]
Taylor is opposed to all non-white immigration into Western societies. In January 2005, Taylor reviewed a book by Frank Salter, On Genetic Interests: Family, Ethnicity and Humanity in an Age of Mass Migration, and agreed with Salter that from a genetic point of view an Englishman would be better off resisting the immigration of two hypothetical Bantu immigrants than he would be to rescue one of his own children from drowning.
While Taylor has questioned the extent of the Holocaust,[6] he has rejected accusations of anti-semitism. However, when publicly asked by an English supporter for his views on the "Jewish question", Taylor agreed that the 'aggregate impact' of Jews on Western society had been overwhelmingly negative, but that he generally avoids the issue because his organization, American Renaissance, cannot "afford to be a crank on more than one topic at a time". [7]

Jared Taylor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Ruby

Ad Hominem attack. The study is a valid, scientific one based on DOJ statistics. I don't care if Joseph Stalin was resurrected and ran the study

I dont have to prove anything - based on who did the study I choose not to accept it. I feel that it is questionable based on a white racist author with a great dislike of other races.

James ruby

I don't disagree with you but if someone is going to quote race statistics I would have more respect if that report did not come from a white supremacist group.

James Ruby

I don't disagree with you but if someone is going to quote race statistics I would have more respect if that report did not come from a white supremacist group.

James Ruby

Checkout out the FBI's "Uniform Crime Report". You can then compare it with the other statistics but I'm pretty sure all such crime stats are based on the FBI's.

Table 43 for 2011

Arrests, by Race, 2011
In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.
Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2011 in the nation, 65.7 percent were white, 32.0 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults (18 years of age and over) arrested in 2011 were white, 27.9 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.
The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.
Juveniles who were black accounted for 51.4 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 62.4 percent of juvenile arrests for property crimes.
Of the juveniles arrested for driving under the influence, 91.6 percent were white.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 72.9 percent of the persons under 18 who were arrested for arson in 2011.

Checkout out the FBI's "Uniform Crime Report". You can then compare it with the other statistics but I'm pretty sure all such crime stats are based on the FBI's.

Table 43 for 2011

FBI statistics claim "hispanics" as white.. Zimmerman for instance. This is why those "other race" numbers are so low. In addition talk to us about conviction and incarceration rates vs population numbers.. totally disproportionate as the color of crime study indicates. Or you could just go walk any heavily minority urban area at midnight and get back to us.. if you survive

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top