JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just more personal attacks, self hating? You keep making stuff up old Blitzkreig - I never called you a supremacist - you just called yourself one with your words and I agree with you. Kind of defensive arent you?
Still trying to figure out what argument your talking about.

James Ruby

James Ruby

You didn't but the dude with the antique avatar just did. I simply responded to him. You may note that my response you quoted was to HIM, not to you

BTW Blitzkrieg is never old, the US military SFs still uses maneuver warfare ;)

I answered it, sir. Being righteously protective of ones own family and people is honorable, not wrong

I agree being protective of your family is important - that will never be questioned as I feel strongly about mine as well- as far as my race , Irish, English and Scottish they can take care of themselves. they did before I was here and will long after I am gone.

James Ruby

i remember those. why wasn't there such a news frenzy about that pour trucker that was yanked out of his truck and beaten by the black rioters? oh i know because that was raciest. he deserved it.

Again Ill say Piss on the US DOJ. He served his time and was found NOT GUILTY! NOT GUILTY!!! George Zimmerman is MY hero.... He was found NOT GUILTY from a jury of his peers.... What if that were any of us concealed carry guys? (or armed American people?) Then what tune would you people be singing? HES NOT GUILTY, DEAL WITH IT!!!

Again Ill say Piss on the US DOJ. He served his time and was found NOT GUILTY! NOT GUILTY!!! George Zimmerman is MY hero.... He was found NOT GUILTY from a jury of his peers.... What if that were any of us concealed carry guys? (or armed American people?) Then what tune would you people be singing? HES NOT GUILTY, DEAL WITH IT!!!

Not everybody with a concealed handgun permit in his back pocket is a saint, dude. Not ever shooting is justified. If it was ME, there never would have been a trial. There never would have been a shooting. There never would have been any kind of altercation between myself and Martin, because I wouldn't have harassed a guy doing nothing but walking down the street.

He was convicted before he went to trial.

exactly, which is why his acquittal produced such a fiery backlash, all the way up to the president's office. it was not the expected outcome - sort of like the push for gun control.

now the president is trying to build a new assault on self-defense laws and guns based on that anger, and splitting the country along racial lines, whereas just five years ago with the election of a black president, we all thought that we were pretty well past that - nope, Obama is seeing to it himself that we are not..

the good news is that this new push will also fail, and lead to even more presidential tantrums on live television.

what a loser of a president.

Not everybody with a concealed handgun permit in his back pocket is a saint, dude. Not ever shooting is justified. If it was ME, there never would have been a trial. There never would have been a shooting. There never would have been any kind of altercation between myself and Martin, because I wouldn't have harassed a guy doing nothing but walking down the street.

First problem was: TM was not on the street, he was in someone's yard when first observed. Second problem was: it was a gated community that TM did not belong to. Third problem was: the reason there was a neighborhood watch, was there had been a rash of burglaries and people were on the lookout for strangers.. TM was a stranger.

I would suspect (My own opinion) if TM had stayed on the sidewalk and had gone about the "business" (store and back) that he supposedly was on..he probably would not have had someone watching his every move.

I would also suspect (again my opinion, but this time based on experience) that TM felt he could woop that "Cracker's" *** easily. (and then went on to prove his evaluation of the "cracker" was correct, he just did not count on GZ being armed...the great equalizer

Not everybody with a concealed handgun permit in his back pocket is a saint, dude.
Not every person who calls in a suspicious black man is a racist, dude. Could be the suspicious man just happened to be black.

At any rate, following a suspicious individual, while on the phone with 911, is not illegal. I'm not aware of anywhere that it is illegal.

2A, Race, history, facebook pictures, drug use, training... All of it is irrelevant. It is not now, nor was it then, illegal to follow a "suspicious" person.

Not every person who calls in a suspicious black man is a racist, dude. Could be the suspicious man just happened to be black.

At any rate, following a suspicious individual, while on the phone with 911, is not illegal. I'm not aware of anywhere that it is illegal.

2A, Race, history, facebook pictures, drug use, training... All of it is irrelevant. It is not now, nor was it then, illegal to follow a "suspicious" person.

Did I say it was?

I've never said Zimmerman committed a single crime. I've maintained it's my opinion he's a racist, and a fool. That's it.

Some real sanity in that one.
A new person in a closed gated community usually gets extra scrutiny by most security or watch people.
They are not doing their job otherwise. Zimmerman has been clearly proven to not be racist.
That is just the excuse the people use to raise a rukus and push agendas.
According to most reports he has spent as much time with black folks as Hispanic or white.
He even dated a black girl. The racist label is all hogwash, totally.

Don't get me wrong, I've been a BKB fan for a long time.

Even still, playing the race card here is morally wrong. There is nothing, anywhere, to show that Zimmerman is a racist. Only the people lobbying for his execution.

I'll keep my eye out for that article, though.

Ah but it wasnt you! What would you do if you got out of your car and found someone of any race in your neighbors property that obviously doesn't belong there?

So really your argument and most of the anti GZ crowd is that you wouldn't join a neighborhood watch, not that you wouldnt act in self defense ;)

Did I say it was?

I've never said Zimmerman committed a single crime. I've maintained it's my opinion he's a racist, and a fool. That's it.

Your opinion is based not on person knowledge, it is based on information presented to you by people with agendas both for and against. Your opinions just as my opinions on the subject are worthless!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top