JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The jury said "Not Guilty," . . . unanimous! But the Emperor hasn't passed final judgment and his Court Jester is testing the political winds.

Sheldon

Makes no difference if your life is in danger, you have the right to defend yourself. And the jury got it right in spite of the judge!

Oh that was a little while back. The prosecution wasn't able to make the case that Zimmerman started the fight. No even close. So the point is moot I guess. But I know if I start fight, start losing and then shoot my adversary, I would go to jail. Probably for manslaughter. Those were 't the facts in this case.

Witness claims youths yelled 'this is for Trayvon' in beating - baltimoresun.com
when she saw several young black males and two black females chasing a 37-year-old Hispanic man west on North Linwood Avenue past East Fairmont Avenue.

"One of the boys had a handgun out and it was pointed at the back of him," Dudley said in an interview.

They caught up to the man at the corner of Fairmount and N. Streeper Street, and the male with the gun beat the victim with what appeared to be his gun while others kicked and stomped him, Dudley said.

"They were just yelling and calling him names as they ran after him, but once they were hitting him and after that they started yelling, "This is for Trayvon, [expletive]," said Dudley, who heard the chant repeated multiple times.

Dudley and a woman walking her dog across the street told the group to stop and warned that they were calling 911. The group scattered before police arrived. Police have no arrests or named suspects.

This is the last thing I am going to say on this subject.

Nobody still hasn't addressed why the activists and extremist black community are not concerned about the 94% of blacks being killed by blacks, yet they care about the one "cracker" that did. Apparently according to them black on black crime is a victimless crime and only they can kill themselves, otherwise it's just straight up racist!

Since our very own government likes to give out firearms to criminals, Mr. Eric Holder! Why not just give the gang bangers all the guns and ammo they can carry and let them kill themselves. Sure there will be collateral damage, the occasional non gang banger here and there, but eventually they'll just kill themselves off and we can arrest and imprison the survivors. The actual non victimized members of the black community will be able to contribute their good parenting and genes to the pool instead of being overwhelmed by the infinite cycle of fatherless single parent lost causes.

But than again... according to a certain political mentality, criminals are people and have feelings, plus why would they kill off a potential voting pool? Do gang bangers even vote?

This is the last thing I am going to say on this subject.

Nobody still hasn't addressed why the activists and extremist black community are not concerned about the 94% of blacks being killed by blacks, yet they care about the one "cracker" that did. Apparently according to them black on black crime is a victimless crime and only they can kill themselves, otherwise it's just straight up racist!

Since our very own government likes to give out firearms to criminals, Mr. Eric Holder! Why not just give the gang bangers all the guns and ammo they can carry and let them kill themselves. Sure there will be collateral damage, the occasional non gang banger here and there, but eventually they'll just kill themselves off and we can arrest and imprison the survivors. The actual non victimized members of the black community will be able to contribute their good parenting and genes to the pool instead of being overwhelmed by the infinite cycle of fatherless single parent lost causes.

But than again... according to a certain political mentality, criminals are people and have feelings, plus why would they kill off a potential voting pool? Do gang bangers even vote?

this video is just over a year old. however, its content touches what you've typed, and the commentary is by a black dude, therefore, NOT considered racist. when a white person goes on a rant about nonwhite people, it is to be considered racist and all that politically correct BS. more white people need to start speaking up.

Last edited by a moderator:
The two boys were in FL, where it is "shall issue" but expensive, and there is no OC. The other places mentioned where there have already been problems is CA, IL and MD.

Paying to carry is wrong but do you think if the 24 year old could do it over again he may have altered his financial priorities? Were me I would have also handed my BUG to my younger brother as it came on

I am from Cali and a concealed pistol saved me and mine numerous times

Paying to carry is wrong but do you think if the 24 year old could do it over again he may have altered his financial priorities? Were me I would have also handed my BUG to my younger brother as it came on

I am from Cali and a concealed pistol saved me and mine numerous times

Personally, I do not like FL. Been there once, that was once too many times, just like NYC. I would not want to be a white person in FL right now, unarmed.

I also lived in California for a while in the early 60's, wasn't a problem until the Watts riots. You could ever OC under 18 back then. (1963-64) We used to take our rifles and pistols out into the desert and shoot rattlesnakes. Sold the skins and rattles to the tourist traps for gas and ammo money.

I've called WA home since 1970. Only one time my OC did it's job (that I specifically know of). Guy was going to beat me to a pulp (his words)...that is until he saw my Colt on my hip...then he did a quick exit stage left. Old Colt never even left it's holster... now that is what I call effective OC. :)

Oh that was a little while back. The prosecution wasn't able to make the case that Zimmerman started the fight. No even close. So the point is moot I guess. But I know if I start fight, start losing and then shoot my adversary, I would go to jail. Probably for manslaughter. Those were 't the facts in this case.

Who started the fight is irrelevant to the case under FL law. You just have to be in fear of grave injury or death, that's called self defense.

Who started the fight is irrelevant to the case under FL law. You just have to be in fear of grave injury or death, that's called self defense.

I don't think I buy that it's that simple. What if the charge had been manslaughter instead of murder? You telling me Florida law says I can start a fight with someone, start getting my *** kicked, and I can shoot and kill the guy and all I have to do is say "uh, I waz in feer for my life?"

I don't think I buy that it's that simple. What if the charge had been manslaughter instead of murder? You telling me Florida law says I can start a fight with someone, start getting my *** kicked, and I can shoot and kill the guy and all I have to do is say "uh, I waz in feer for my life?"

You do know that the persecutors tried that? They asked to add the charge of manslaughter at the last minute, and the judge let them. Still didn't fly. The also asked the judge to allow a CHILD abuse charge..at least the judge stopped that silliness.

In my mind, and also in the mind of the jury, Zimmerman's story of what happened fit the evidence much better than the persecutor's. Just sit back and look at it with an open mind, and it will become obvious, this was a political hack job from the start,

You do know that the persecutors tried that? They asked to add the charge of manslaughter at the last minute, and the judge let them. Still didn't fly. The also asked the judge to allow a CHILD abuse charge..at least the judge stopped that silliness.

In my mind, and also in the mind of the jury, Zimmerman's story of what happened fit the evidence much better than the persecutor's. Just sit back and look at it with an open mind, and it will become obvious, this was a political hack job from the start,

You are absolutely correct. I think all anyone is saying is that in a case where you are clearly the initial aggressor, you are hosed if you shoot someone.

Zimmerman was not the initial aggressor, case closed.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top