JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Super pigs"....has a funny ring to it lol. Will be interesting how this unfolds further into the future.
Yes. You can almost see those cute little capes flapping in the wind when they fly!

All the hunters can get out there with their night vision and kill 'em, like they do in the South here. Oh, wait....

I just started making my own bacon a few months ago. A cheap source of pork sounds good but the destruction of flora not worth the fauna. Still would like to go somewhere with these invasive piggies and do some thinning with my 458 socom and 500gr maker subs!

This is a double edged sword.

For those of us that do not have the opportunity to hunt pigs, we'd like to see them come across.

For those of us that also know how tremendously devastating these pigs are, they must be eliminated and/or controlled.

I do not expect any West Coast fish and game department to deal with this in a meaningful manner. If they can make money at it, or otherwise squash hunters, they will be there to get in the way.

nc_ohc=nQhjQsFxsbwAX-2Wwqd&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio3-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top