JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why does anyone need F/A for hunting?

There guys are having too much fun.

Aloha, Mark
That was some impressive shooting.

Do you think those guys would like to participate in this?

2023 Northwest Helicopter Hog Hunt

Sponsored by Starbucks and the Democratic Party of Portland, Oregon

This is a catch-and-release hunt ONLY. No animals will be purposefully harmed. In the event of accidental harm or death, reparations will be paid to the animal and/or its family.

No Whites are allowed to participate, unless they identify as a gay house-cat.

Attire will be strictly enforced: Red plaid shirt and skinny jeans.

No guns allowed. Hogs will be netted using a crossbow-fired net made of silk.

After catching the animal, all participants will kiss its hooves as an expression of the deep sorrow and regret we feel for the suffering we humans have caused our porcine brothers.

Helicopters used during this hunt will be fitted with silencers, so the wildlife below will not be frightened or suffer hearing loss.

The Crossbow Fired Net System (CFNS) will henceforth be mandatory for all types of hunting, beginning January 1, 2024. President Biden is signing Executive Order #1776 today. Failure to comply with this order will result in lengthy imprisonment and a hefty fine.

Refreshments will be served, courtesy of Starbucks.

Entry Fee: $10,000

IMG_1409.jpeg

IMG_1408.jpeg

IMG_1412.png

Insert eye roll emoji. Strong on conspiracy, strong on pseudoscience.

Media bias/fact check finds cronkite news and pbs to have a "slightly left of center" bias?? They also give them an accuracy rating of "high".
That's funny right there!

I hope the Canadian Murderhogs eat the gun-banners and all their leghumpers first. I promise I won't use my icky so-called Assault Weapons to interfere with God's garbage collectors as long as they stick to doing their work and not messing with me or mine... (extended to include our little squirrel buddies that live in our yard)
Canadian murderhogs is my new band name.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top