JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1677813698418.png
1677813630870.png

Aloha, Mark

Super pigs?? My son has hunted pigs in Texas from a helicopter, so I suspect if the hogs aren't elected to public office (in Oregon and Washington) I'll be able to help ranchers and farmers dispatch a few of them.

On a more serious note, I've seen claims from "wildlife experts" (I don't use those quotes insultingly, as I honestly don't know what makes one a wildlife expert… that's just the title I saw) that recommended AGAINST hunting these creatures.

The claim was something along the lines of that it splits up herds, resulting in some getting away, and thereby exacerbates the problem.

Thoughts on this?

If a group of professionals is working a area to eradicate wild pigs and you also have local folks hunting them for recreational it definitely makes it tuff to get the job done. When a sounder is broke up by recreational hunter with dogs it can make the job impossible. Some states have outlawed hunting them on public land just for that reason

If a group of professionals is working a area to eradicate wild pigs and you also have local folks hunting them for recreational it definitely makes it tuff to get the job done. When a sounder is broke up by recreational hunter with dogs it can make the job impossible. Some states have outlawed hunting them on public land just for that reason
Nuke em from space, it's the only way to be sure.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top