JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Rrrrrright.....I'd shoot them for free. Allow me on your land and point me in their direction. Or perhaps, it's time to put a bounty on their little piggy heads?

Aloha, Mark

PS......
This next vid ends at 06:30 (stick around if you want to learn about the Australian Cattle Farmers).

Last Edited:
View attachment 1374469sure glad I stocked up on "hog hammer"
IMG_1446.jpeg

So, to all you azzhat bedwetters who think "semiautos aren't fit for hunting"... what do you turds have to say now? Don't come crying to me when the Canadian Murderhogs show up on your lawn, you gave up the means to protect your own homesteads and I still got the tools to see to mine despite your furious wanking-off over King Inslee the Intolerable and his buttbuddy Pedo Bob wanting to tear them from my hands.

Willy's type jeep, dune buggy, the bed of a truck, or quad would be very easy to set up a gimble mount for most small arms like ARs or AKs. Inexpensive also.

Here is a .22 on a very inexpensive gimbal. You could put an arca Swiss plate on the bottom of an AR very easily and be up and gunning in no time. Gimbal cost is less than $60 on sale, some type of tripod (or hard mount) to put the gimbal on, and an arca Swiss plate on the pig gun is all you would need. $100-$200 total cost. I don't think it would hold up for 12 gauge rapid fire (guessing, haven't tried it yet) but certainly for .556 it's no problem.

Total cost for this setup in the pic below was less than $100, including the used Swiss-made tripod. But the glamping types who like to talk about how they spent $600 on their mount, $1000 on their tripod, 5x the gun cost for the scope etc., won't be happy with a real world effective solution like this, it doesn't have the Gucci factor they can brag about. ;)
9E3CAC14-1E08-42FD-81E0-E2998F24C36A.jpeg

Last Edited:
Willy's type jeep, dune buggy, the bed of a truck, or quad would be very easy to set up a gimble mount for most small arms like ARs or AKs. Inexpensive also.

Here is a .22 on a very inexpensive gimbal. You could put an arca Swiss plate on the bottom of an AR very easily and be up and gunning in no time. Gimbal cost is less than $60 on sale, some type of tripod (or hard mount) to put the gimbal on, and an arca Swiss plate on the pig gun is all you would need. $100-$200 total cost. I don't think it would hold up for 12 gauge rapid fire (guessing, haven't tried it yet) but certainly for .556 it's no problem.

Total cost for this setup in the pic below was less than $100, including the used Swiss-made tripod. But the glamping types who like to talk about how they spent $600 on their mount, $1000 on their tripod, 5x the gun cost for the scope etc., won't be happy with a real world effective solution like this, it doesn't have the Gucci factor they can brag about. ;)
View attachment 1483415
If you've got 30cal MG pintle pedestal or mount, this adapter could be simpler, it allows you to put a railed rifle on a pintle mount.

One of the better helo pig hunting videos that I've seen recently. Northern Queensland Australia, private contracts with the land holders, set rate per day plus expenses. Aussie made .308 AR (Wedgetail WT25, 6,200 Au$), Aimpoint H2, Winchester 150gr Power-Point.

I hope the Canadian Murderhogs eat the gun-banners and all their leghumpers first. I promise I won't use my icky so-called Assault Weapons to interfere with God's garbage collectors as long as they stick to doing their work and not messing with me or mine... (extended to include our little squirrel buddies that live in our yard)

When we were kids, we would go looking for the razorback hogs on my grandfather's place in southern Arkansas, for the thrill of running from them. How we survived, I don't know. But it was fun at the time.

IMG_1406.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads