JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, If they only produce 5 a year.... My guess is that you could buy a mid range sports car for the kind of money it would take

Watching the second video... yea, them suckas probably fetch a pretty penny. My guess is George is well retired and puts a lot of love into every piece; probably would just as soon have it hang on the wall, if you don't like his 5-figure price.

I thought it would be cool to have a break action double rifle or drilling gun (combination rifle). but as soon as I started researching them I realized that I'd have to sell a car to afford one.

If they dont put the price on the site I bet I cant afford it (unless I was a dentist)

http://www.blaser-usa.com/index.php?id=54&L=1
<broken link removed>

It comes from the German word for a group of three "dreiling" (as in eins, zwei, drei). You may have noticed that George calls his four barreled gun a "Vierling", which coincidentally is the German word for a group of four (vier). We now return you to your regular, nerd-free programming. :D

Since there are thousands of one off firearms made around the world each year how could a firearm that 5 copies are made each year be the worlds rarest?

I have a friend who builds Muzzle loaders that sell in the 2-4K range and each one is a totally unique rifle or shotgun. There are also all kind of people scratch building all sorts of firearms that are one off.

dbQw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

You will notice that there is a question-mark, that answers that. Its not a statement. I am sure its a ploy to get clicks.

$26,000 does not seem unreasonable, About half what I figured.

For the longest time I wanted a Valmet with barrel sets, but I settled for a Savage 24 and a SA M6 Scout.

The expense and the weight of most combos is just too much. If I had more money than I knew what to do with, I would buy such firearms just to have them, but that isn't going to happen.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top