JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, If they only produce 5 a year.... My guess is that you could buy a mid range sports car for the kind of money it would take

Watching the second video... yea, them suckas probably fetch a pretty penny. My guess is George is well retired and puts a lot of love into every piece; probably would just as soon have it hang on the wall, if you don't like his 5-figure price.

I thought it would be cool to have a break action double rifle or drilling gun (combination rifle). but as soon as I started researching them I realized that I'd have to sell a car to afford one.

If they dont put the price on the site I bet I cant afford it (unless I was a dentist)

http://www.blaser-usa.com/index.php?id=54&L=1
<broken link removed>

It comes from the German word for a group of three "dreiling" (as in eins, zwei, drei). You may have noticed that George calls his four barreled gun a "Vierling", which coincidentally is the German word for a group of four (vier). We now return you to your regular, nerd-free programming. :D

Since there are thousands of one off firearms made around the world each year how could a firearm that 5 copies are made each year be the worlds rarest?

I have a friend who builds Muzzle loaders that sell in the 2-4K range and each one is a totally unique rifle or shotgun. There are also all kind of people scratch building all sorts of firearms that are one off.

dbQw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

You will notice that there is a question-mark, that answers that. Its not a statement. I am sure its a ploy to get clicks.

$26,000 does not seem unreasonable, About half what I figured.

For the longest time I wanted a Valmet with barrel sets, but I settled for a Savage 24 and a SA M6 Scout.

The expense and the weight of most combos is just too much. If I had more money than I knew what to do with, I would buy such firearms just to have them, but that isn't going to happen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top