JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Glock 57. Chambered in the 5.7x28 round. How 'bout that.

Glock57.png

Last Edited:
Assuming they could get to a lower price point than Ruger and have it be "glock reliable" I'm sure they would sell. I love my FN's and AR57 in that round.

Assuming they could get to a lower price point than Ruger and have it be "glock reliable" I'm sure they would sell. I love my FN's and AR57 in that round.
I bought a P90 magazine and a box of ammo awhile ago, hoping one day I'd own one. Haven't been able to afford one yet, but one day...I'll have the rifle to go with the magazine.

I bought a P90 magazine and a box of ammo awhile ago, hoping one day I'd own one. Haven't been able to afford one yet, but one day...I'll have the rifle to go with the magazine.
I've actually never owned a PS90 but have wished on several occasions to be able to go back and buy one of the early gens. I did get lucky and buy one of the first 57 pistols. And then just fell into an AR57 upper which uses the same magazines as the PS90

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top