JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got this from Clack Co. Congratulations! Your application for a Concealed Handgun License has been approved. The License will be mailed to the address you had provided on your application. If you provided a separate mailing address, it will be mailed there.

Your application has been approved and your new permit will be mailed to you.

Sincerely,

Clackamas County Sheriff's Office

I'm glad I was Congratulated for a new permit. I've only had one since 1998. (so I guess it's new new but not new?)
When I was done I asked the gal how many FELONS and KNOWN criminals had applied this month and she laughed and said we don't give them to them. I said that's funny I've been carrying for 31 years and have never killed or robbed anybody and I have to have one. So I guess I should become a criminal and I could save $75 bucks. She gave me the LOOK I said thank you and left.
That"s what happens when you get old you get SARCASTIC.

"Congratulations! Your permission to speak freely in public has been approved. Go ahead and tell people what was on your mind."

It is definitely weird that they say congratulations for giving a person permission to do what the constitution recognizes was the person's right all along.

SCOTUS seems to be one good case away from striking down carry laws altogether. I have seriously considered trying to find support for going after Cali, what with their no out of state carry policy, but I have no idea what kind of time and financial commitment that would take.

Got this from Clack Co. Congratulations! Your application for a Concealed Handgun License has been approved. The License will be mailed to the address you had provided on your application. If you provided a separate mailing address, it will be mailed there.

Your application has been approved and your new permit will be mailed to you.

Sincerely,

Clackamas County Sheriff's Office

I'm glad I was Congratulated for a new permit. I've only had one since 1998. (so I guess it's new new but not new?)
When I was done I asked the gal how many FELONS and KNOWN criminals had applied this month and she laughed and said we don't give them to them. I said that's funny I've been carrying for 31 years and have never killed or robbed anybody and I have to have one. So I guess I should become a criminal and I could save $75 bucks. She gave me the LOOK I said thank you and left.
That"s what happens when you get old you get SARCASTIC.
There is now a check mark by your name and picture!

"Congratulations! Your permission to speak freely in public has been approved. Go ahead and tell people what was on your mind."

It is definitely weird that they say congratulations for giving a person permission to do what the constitution recognizes was the person's right all along.
Hold thy tongue. Lookup Owen Shroyer. He's doing 60 days in FEDERAL PRISON in less than a week, for questioning the validity of the presidential election in this "Free country" Protected by the 1st Amendment.

Welcome to clown world.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top