JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Endowment member. I have the sticker on my truck. I don't necessarily agree with all the NRA's positions, but they are the best and most effective organization that supports gun rights. Hence, they get my money and I urge the brethern here to support them financially. Frankly, when the media and anti-gunners piss me off real bad, I send the NRA a check for $100..... makes me feel better.

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

Hmmm---No stickers on my daily driver car, but there are a few on the rear window of the truck.

USPSA, NRA, NRA life, OFF, OHA, Mensa, Friends of NRA Sponsor, and one that looks like a USPSA
target with two A zone hits. Also has an old "Vote Freedom First" and a PROGUN bumper stickers.

Kind of odd---I don't get tailgated in the truck nearly as much as the car.

My NRA stickers on my '59 Land Rover pickup...

Vote Freedom NRA - front bumper
NRA Member Stickers, 2 each - quarter glass
I Brew the Beer I Drink - rear sliding window
and...the fire arms Manufacturers COEXIST sticker - rear sliding window

Nothing goes on my Jeep.

Where I grew up if you have a sticker on your car you are a raging libtard and you own a Subaru or VW . I keep my cars sticker free. I believe in discretion, though I have no contempt for people who want to display in what they believe.

Funny, I was just thinking a couple days ago about putting an NRA sticker on my truck. I probably won't - not because of any political implications but because I don't want something firearms-related to cause my vehicle to be targeted for something when I'm not around.

On a side note, I've noticed over the past several years (around here at least) the more bumper stickers on a vehicle the more likely it's a Prius/hybrid and the driver is a borderline communist.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top