JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On Thanksgiving Day, I let my anger & emotions get the better of me.

I posted about Jammer 6, in an inappropriate manner, Regardless of my reasons & thinking processes.

He indeed has his first ammendment rights, to speak, no matter how poorly, about our Military Veterans. His ignorance in posting that is inexcusable, as is my First Amendment rights I used to degrade him and call him on his actions.

I find myself, not able, to apologize To him, for speaking of his uncouth immaturity of negative posting about our Military Veterans, combat or in the rear, it matters not, to me.

I can, and do Appologize to Joe Link, and the rest of the Forum, for my actions. I would gladly have most anybodies "Six" in Battle... Save for one, who uses Six in his log on name.

philip Regular Army, 1968-71, when it made a differance, and we did not Dislike the Drafted, they had our Six, and we, theirs.... And which service, a person was in, was only a reason for Manly Kidding, we knew the Air Force took care of us... When it got down Hot & Heavy... I never Met but One Marine I did not continue to like, and I am sure few would stand by his grave, to spit on it...

~~~~ And the Navy... Them is good people, did I leave anybody out???

Oh, Coasties Rock! Thank you "Vern", for your service....

I posted about Jammer 6, in an inappropriate manner, Regards of my reasons & thinking processes.

He indeed has his first ammendment rights, to speak, no matter how poorly, about our Military Veterans. His ignorance in posting that is inexcusable, as is my First Amendment rights I used to degrade him and call him on his actions.

I find myself, not able, to apologize To him, for speaking of his uncouth immaturity of negative posting about our Military Veterans, combat or in the rear, it matters not, to me.

I can, and do Appologize to Joe Link, and the rest of the Forum, for my actions. I would gladly have most anybodies "Six" in Battle... Save for one, who uses Six in his log on name.

philip Regular Army, 1968-71, when it made a differance, and we did not Dislike the Drafted, they had our Six, and we, theirs.... And which service, a person was in, was only a reason for Manly Kidding, we knew the Air Force took care of us... When it got down Hot & Heavy... I never Met but One Marine I did not continue to like, and I am sure few would stand by his grave, to spit on it...

I think you posted what many others were thinking. No reason to apologize to me.

Thank you for your service to our country.

I posted about Jammer 6, in an inappropriate manner, Regards of my reasons & thinking processes.

Oh hell, He's a sarchastic piece of..................... No one blames you. Most of us think the same way about his illiterate quips.

No stickers of any kind on my vehicle, including no auto dealer plate frame. It's nobody's business what I like, think, carry or have for pets, family, guns, opinions, or anything else.

If they're going to find out I'm armed, it's going to be at a time of my choosing, and when it's too late for them to do anything about it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top