JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The fact is that the vast majority (about 97% of the 52 million gun owners in the US would not put a NRA sticker on their car. Why? Because only 2.3% of gun owners are NRA members.
A direct reflection of the idiotic polices of the NRA, and the ability to engage in critical thinking of the overwhelming majority of gun owners.

Nobody with more than slightly below average intelligence is a one issue voter. That's more significant than ever today.

If you're in the NRA, you're in a tiny minority.

Where I grew up if you have a sticker on your car you are a raging libtard and you own a Subaru or VW . I keep my cars sticker free. I believe in discretion, though I have no contempt for people who want to display in what they believe.

You're right, and many of those 70-100 million gun owners are Democrats and drive Priuses and Subarus and other liberal type cars.

If I drive a Subaru with no stickers on it, am I disguised as a liberal? It may be a good OPSEC vehicle. I wonder what would happen if I put pro-gun stickers on it. Would it disrupt the space-time continuum?

My favorite stickers are the ones that look like bullet holes...but seriously I've never put too much thought into what is on my truck as to what is in it. I do have an NRA sticker on my thermos, and a pan/shovel, and a bunch of death metal bands as well....get some weird looks at work but the plus is no one tries starting up some BS conversation with me.

I do not put any stickers on my cars...............

You're not the first person to state this, and usually I'm in agreement with you. But, this is something that I believe in.

Other than that, I love to read other peoples smart alek bumper stickers. I can spend several minutes when in a store that sells them, just reading and laughing.

The only other sticker I ever put on my cars is car # and an F-Bomb sticker on the race car. Love that F-Bomb!

The wife, however, likes stickers.....:(

You sir, after reading over this thread have convinced me to expand my "ignore list".

I used to use the ignore list, too. I cleared that list out a while ago. I know who riles me up and can ignore them, but even people I don't agree with will occasionally have some good input.

Jammer six I'm not so sure about... :s0114:

I used to use the ignore list, too. I cleared that list out a while ago. I know who riles me up and can ignore them, but even people I don't agree with will occasionally have some good input.

Jammer six I'm not so sure about... :s0114:

My list isn't very long. But it does help.

I'm a liberal and a Democrat. Also own multiple guns and belong to the NRA. I won't put my NRA sticker on my car because of other liberals deciding it might be OK to key my car on account of my sticker. The NRA window decal also seems like it might be an invitation to smash & grabbers to see if I have a gun in my car. I just don't need the aggravation. I believe in the 2A and support the NRA, but I think I'll keep my gun related opinions to myself. (On my car, anyway).

I'm a Conservative and a Republican. And Heck yah I got an NRA sticker on the back window! If I had two of them I would put another on it. Proud as punch of being a LIFE MEMBER! These liberal nut jobs can kiss it if they don't like it. Get caught keying my paint you'll lose most of your front teeth and possibly some broken bones, facial lacerations bruises etc etc.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top