JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The way I see it, as I drive around town or park I generally dont hang out in shady or super bigot liberal areas anyhow.. So my future stickers (on my next vehicle) will go right on the bumper. OFF, GOA, NRA.. Etc and for at home, I back into the driveway so its not like folks are going to really see it anyway.

As for being tailed home.. HA.. I constantly check my rear-view and side mirrors for strange, close/tailgating or leo activity. Its a good habit to get into. Been followed twice, once a guys buddy/(crime partner) from craigslist and another from ODT.

As for leaving firearms in the vehicle my pistol us on me, the spare and chosen longarm are inexpensive and locked up enough that no lazy opportunist would go through the trouble.

Instead of worrying about stickers no, or stickers yes, just carry NRA membership
applications and pass them out to people as you meet them.
Much more effective than the stickers anyway.

the only stickers on my current vehicle are those that it came with...and as it's a bicycle; thats simply the brand of bike; nothing else. I dont like to advertise anything of my lifestyle other than the fact I'm a fat cyclist who's too poor to buy mid-high end bicycles ;) (everything else is subject to OPSEC)

The fact is that the vast majority (about 97% of the 52 million gun owners in the US would not put a NRA sticker on their car. Why? Because only 2.3% of gun owners are NRA members.

I think you might be confusing gun owners with houshoulds that have guns in them. There are at least 70 million adult gun owners in the US, and I've heard estimates up to 100 million (Tom Gresham on GunTalk IIRC). That doesn't count minors that own guns. There are between 45-55 million housholds with guns in them.

I think you might be confusing gun owners with houshoulds that have guns in them. There are at least 70 million adult gun owners in the US, and I've heard estimates up to 100 million (Tom Gresham on GunTalk IIRC). That doesn't count minors that own guns. There are between 45-55 million housholds with guns in them.

You're right, and many of those 70-100 million gun owners are Democrats and drive Priuses and Subarus and other liberal type cars.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top