JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I venture off the "standard" AR configs, this is more my style.... image.jpeg

:D

I would OC that bad boy all day long. As the antis recoil in horror, reeling in stunned disbelief while simultaneously suffering PTSD by merely glancing in my direction...to which I would throw my chest out and speak loudly and clearly: "Not only do I sport a blinged out AR-15, beeyotchin liberal scum.... It costs more than your "eco car"!!!!:D Don't Tread on ME!

Brutus Out

THIS on the other hand is pretty good lookin'. Note that Denver no longer has the capacity for this level of talent and New England just can't match the firepower.
upload_2016-7-24_10-21-2-png.48243.png

Well I definitely won't mistake it for one of mine.
Good point.
Oh, speaking of which (kinda) in the last Olympics, Britain gave all of its Olympians matching luggage (no idea how many it all wound up being).. but they all came home at the same time. much frivolity at the baggage carousel to put it mildly

When I lived in Denver, I spent a lot of time on my Harley. Hung out with a crowd that frequented some decently serious biker bars. The kinds where patches were fairly prevalent (I did not wear patches).
I was sitting at one of the bars late one afternoon when a "man" rode up on a stretched out ready made custom. Lots of chrome and a cherry red paint job. He stepped off his bike and was wearing khaki shorts, a loud Hawaiian shirt, and croc sandals that matched the paint on his bike.
He made it about ten steps towards the bar when he finally heard the ration of crap he was getting from the black leather clad patrons on the deck, particularly two leather clad lesbians. His face turned the same color as his sandals and paint job, he turned around and rode out.

To make a long story short, this rifle reminds me very much of that guys bike. A ready made custom where you'd half expect the owner to step out of his suv in a tactical ensemble to match the gun...

:confused:

He couldn't have just responded with "what? I've owned it for 3 hours, I havn't had a chance to f- it up properly yet".

I like using hawaiian shirts to cover up my CCW/CPL.

Also, a proud member of the flip-flop mafia. Dunno wtf the guy was doing wearing crocs.

Don't show up to a hard core biker bar riding that, wearing that.

Kind of like showing up at a class full of full bore operators sporting a brand new tactical outfit and that rifle.

The Hello Kitty SIG P226 from TJ's Custom Gunworks is one of my all time favorites. It would be interesting to see who the actual owner of this handgun is. TJ has it on display on his website, as an illustration of the kinds of customization that he can do to a handgun.

No doubt some people would think that it is an abomination to do something like this to a SIG. Although I thought that the little purple hearts and purple controls were a nice touch.

I have no idea how much all of this customization work costs. Embedding all of the sparkly crystals and glitter into the grips must have been painstaking work.

article-1368541-0B468B8D00000578-204_1024x615_large.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads