JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you would, then you need to contact San Tan Tactical:

San Tan Tactical: Makers of the STT-15 Full Ambi Advanced Lower

riflegaudy.jpg

No. But then I'm a low profile kind of guy. Wouldn't be caught dead in Bermuda shorts, shirts in girly colors, or tactical-type clothing. Wrangler Riggs work pants and plain T-shirts [no logo] with steel-toed boots is my everyday outfit. Whatever floats your boat; not judging.

That's not even as bad as some I've seen recently. I've never looked at an AR and thought, "how can I throw more money at this thing?".o_O

:s0101:

Really weird! The post by slimer was brought down by the reply button! It doesn't show on the thread but it does on edit! So, good posting, slimer!

YES! THIS!!!
Does your rifle function reliably? Is it accurate? Then stop throwing cash at it! Bit of a peeve! Barbies for gun nuts!
OK, rant finished! :cool:

Last Edited:
My firearms are tools to be used and if necessary abused*, so, no, I wouldn't own the gaudy monstrosity in the OP.

* any of my firearms you see for sale on this forum have been gently treated and only used on Sundays by little old ladies.

LOL!!! Love the bottom one! Did you feel the earth tremor when 5,000,000 Marines turned over in their graves?!?! :eek:

I would have loved to see the look on their faces when that was presented to the couple on their wedding (or anniversary). It's nice to have a custom engraved Hi-Point to commemorate such a fine event...:rolleyes:

I would have loved to see the look on their faces when that was presented to the couple on their wedding (or anniversary). It's nice to have a custom engraved Hi-Point to commemorate such a fine event...:rolleyes:

Wow, nothing says, I Love You Guys, like a butchered, tortured Hi-Point!:eek::confused:

When I lived in Denver, I spent a lot of time on my Harley. Hung out with a crowd that frequented some decently serious biker bars. The kinds where patches were fairly prevalent (I did not wear patches).
I was sitting at one of the bars late one afternoon when a "man" rode up on a stretched out ready made custom. Lots of chrome and a cherry red paint job. He stepped off his bike and was wearing khaki shorts, a loud Hawaiian shirt, and croc sandals that matched the paint on his bike.
He made it about ten steps towards the bar when he finally heard the ration of crap he was getting from the black leather clad patrons on the deck, particularly two leather clad lesbians. His face turned the same color as his sandals and paint job, he turned around and rode out.

To make a long story short, this rifle reminds me very much of that guys bike. A ready made custom where you'd half expect the owner to step out of his suv in a tactical ensemble to match the gun...

:confused:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads