JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tha' Tuber shudda' called for extraction and popped smoke.
scenario paintball GIF by Planet Eclipse

Or maybe he could have used a reputable source for his ammunition?😳

Looks like POF-USA is located in Deer Valley, Arizona (NE Phoenix Metropolitan Area)
The founder, Frank, died in an automobile accident.
frank-desomma-scaled.jpg

I have no affiliation with POF-USA, and probably can't afford to visit that area of the valley. 🤭

So basically it was commercial remanufactured (reloads) ammunition from Freedom Ammunition.

In the past when I used to buy reloads Ive bought from Freedom, I had some cases with cracks in them. Ive had duds luckily no squibs from another brand. I stopped buying reloads years ago cause of this.

If the vid is too long for you to watch. Freedom paid him for his rifle. POR replaced his $2000+ rifle with the same for $800.

it was also interesting as this warranty replacement all unfolded Washington passed their AWB before he got his replacement. POF had to contact the ATF they had to contact the Wa attny General to basically get the ok.

Maybe a case head separation. I had one at a match 10-15 years ago and gorked the extractor, blew mag apart, maybe also did something else. IIRC, I replaced the extractor and bolt was otherwise fine. Left a smooth tube of brass stuck in the chamber that was tricky to remove.

So basically it was commercial remanufactured (reloads) ammunition from Freedom Ammunition.

In the past when I used to buy reloads Ive bought from Freedom, I had some cases with cracks in them. Ive had duds luckily no squibs from another brand. I stopped buying reloads years ago cause of this.

If the vid is too long for you to watch. Freedom paid him for his rifle. POR replaced his $2000+ rifle with the same for $800.
my wife doesn't allow me to reload, so I purchase new ammo, IMI, Lake City and Winchester (and she doesn't care about the price)

I had a hang fire 3 years ago with some commercial reloaded stuff - nasty incident

Resized_20190824_120848.jpeg

my wife doesn't allow me to reload, so I purchase new ammo, IMI, Lake City and Winchester (and she doesn't care about the price)

I had a hang fire 3 years ago with some commercial reloaded stuff - nasty incident

View attachment 1451735
its just not worth it. The price difference really isnt that great anyways.

I learned my lesson several years ago, I got lucky no injuries or damage. Theres just no way commercial reloaders can vett how many times a case has been fired or its condition.

1689128535115.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads