JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I go with my P238 most of the time, but I like my HK P30 sometimes in colder weather. Carrying a P30 with a 10-round mag seems like carrying a handicapped gun. I know some would still prefer a full-size grip and not be too concerned with losing capacity (10 rounds in a smaller gun), but I'm curious if 114 has people reconsidering their carry gun.
If I was a freaking Jew in the Warsaw Ghetto I'd carry a gun.

Looks like capacity worries on 114, are going away. I have several options but my main carry pieces for 5-7 yrs are a small 9mm or full sized 45. Mostly for comfort, up to 12 hrs.

The higher capacity mini 9s that weren't a brick didn't show up until recently. I think my last purchase was a Walther PPS where the big mag holds 7 or 8 rds. My carry habits changed a little when Washington's 10 rd capacity went into effect because I often pop over the bridge for one reason or another.

No! Saying this is kind of moot for me, as my carry guns are mostly small. I was carrying the S&W MP9EZ, (an 8 rounder), and My shield only holds 8. I have plenty of extra mags to carry. I don't EDC my Full sized arms, so I don't have holsters for them. But when this 114 fiasco started I was quick to get a holster for 1911A1 from 1791 Holsters. I also have a duty mag pouch so with the one up the pipe I'm carrying 25. I should get another duty mag pouch. And they're all 230g round ball. But it does prove the point that mag limits don't limit round count!!!

If 98% of pistols out there are against the law as written, then you're already a criminal so you might as well just keep calm and carry on.

Since I'm old and retired and wear cotton shorts every day, because I can, I will continue to carry my LCP 2 as usual. If the ?astard is on top of me beating the crap out of me I am fairly certain that 7 in his ear hole will slow him down a bit. Also carry spare mag inthe other pocket so my shorts sag more evenly.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top