JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I keep coming back to this thing right here: Why am I trying to survive? (Besides simple self preservation)

Having a central reason is what keeps a person or a group focused in hard situations. Im sure youve heard survivors talk about some thing they fixated on, like "I just had to see my daughter again". I also think a common vision is what makes groups flexible and understanding of each others differences, resilient under pressure. Like in a strong marriage. I also see it when productive political alliances are made (fundamental Christians and Big Business; or wealthy Liberals and Big Business.)

There is a "why" behind any association, a common agenda. If people don't have the same why, theres no reason to assossciate.

I want to survive because:
1) I feel compelled by a higher power to help shape the world that comes after.
2) To hunt rape gangs.
3) To ease the life of my nieces and nephews.

How about you?

I keep coming back to this thing right here: Why am I trying to survive? (Besides simple self preservation)

Having a central reason is what keeps a person or a group focused in hard situations. I'm sure you've heard survivors talk about some thing they fixated on, like "I just had to see my daughter again". I also think a common vision is what makes groups flexible and understanding of each others differences, resilient under pressure. Like in a strong marriage. I also see it when productive political alliances are made (fundamental Christians and Big Business; or wealthy Liberals and Big Business.)

There is a "why" behind any association, a common agenda. If people don't have the same why, theres no reason to associate.

I want to survive because:
1) I feel compelled by a higher power to help shape the world that comes after.
2) To hunt rape gangs.
3) To ease the life of my nieces and nephews.

How about you?

Easy:

I am a father, husband and son... God forbid that ever change, there is another father, mother, husband, wife, son, daughter, etc... that deserves to keep their roles... Maybe with my background and training I can make a small difference?

Easy:

I am a father, husband and son... God forbid that ever change, there is another father, mother, husband, wife, son, daughter, etc... that deserves to keep their roles... Maybe with my background and training I can make a small difference?

Right on. Well put.

I don't expect to survive. I never planned to live forever.

I hope I've planned well enough that my wife and extended family can survive, but you can't plan for everything.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top