JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why do I want to survive? It's a natural instinct, and against my sensibilities to lay down without a fight. I don't care what the situation is, I definitely prefer breathing to the alternative. Now, there are some situations, and people, that I would gladly put myself in danger for, only because those people are very close to me.

In short... I like living. Do I really NEED another reason to want to survive any given hardship?

RAAAHHHH!!!!!
43barbarianbig.jpg

nice one lefty!! target shooting!

Im surviving for my family and my right to live on this Planet

as far as #2 goes, LOL, the rape gangs will exist. and probably immediately. I've seen the beginnings of that before. when chaos strikes, sickos feel like they can get away with anything. Naturally, men will go for the sex then the food. Im going to live to protect my kids, and wife and anyone else from these useless non-humans. But trust me, Im praying in my own way, that our fears never materialize!

Because my sheer existance will eventually p!ss someone off and that my friend is truely funny.

Also I have people that count on me and that my friend is not funny. Hopefully it never come down to this. Saddens me how our great country has fallen to this point. I don't beleive there is a great conspriacy behind all this only pure human greed and amoral choices.

SF-

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top