JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I keep coming back to this thing right here: Why am I trying to survive? (Besides simple self preservation)

Having a central reason is what keeps a person or a group focused in hard situations. Im sure youve heard survivors talk about some thing they fixated on, like "I just had to see my daughter again". I also think a common vision is what makes groups flexible and understanding of each others differences, resilient under pressure. Like in a strong marriage. I also see it when productive political alliances are made (fundamental Christians and Big Business; or wealthy Liberals and Big Business.)

There is a "why" behind any association, a common agenda. If people don't have the same why, theres no reason to assossciate.

I want to survive because:
1) I feel compelled by a higher power to help shape the world that comes after.
2) To hunt rape gangs.
3) To ease the life of my nieces and nephews.

How about you?

I keep coming back to this thing right here: Why am I trying to survive? (Besides simple self preservation)

Having a central reason is what keeps a person or a group focused in hard situations. I'm sure you've heard survivors talk about some thing they fixated on, like "I just had to see my daughter again". I also think a common vision is what makes groups flexible and understanding of each others differences, resilient under pressure. Like in a strong marriage. I also see it when productive political alliances are made (fundamental Christians and Big Business; or wealthy Liberals and Big Business.)

There is a "why" behind any association, a common agenda. If people don't have the same why, theres no reason to associate.

I want to survive because:
1) I feel compelled by a higher power to help shape the world that comes after.
2) To hunt rape gangs.
3) To ease the life of my nieces and nephews.

How about you?

Easy:

I am a father, husband and son... God forbid that ever change, there is another father, mother, husband, wife, son, daughter, etc... that deserves to keep their roles... Maybe with my background and training I can make a small difference?

Easy:

I am a father, husband and son... God forbid that ever change, there is another father, mother, husband, wife, son, daughter, etc... that deserves to keep their roles... Maybe with my background and training I can make a small difference?

Right on. Well put.

I don't expect to survive. I never planned to live forever.

I hope I've planned well enough that my wife and extended family can survive, but you can't plan for everything.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top