JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah-Salt Rifle?....I'll show you an Ah-Salt Rifle.:eek: Ah fills it full of Salt and shoot spiders in the garage.:p Ah-Salt Rifle.jpg

I'm sorry, as I know some people around here seem to like this term, but I HATE IT when people refer to their shotgun as their "shotty". It makes you sound like a frat boy with your collar popped doing keg stands...

I absolutely hate the "politally correct" cover my azz and sound like I have a stick in my azz, I'm better then you stright laced bull sh!t. -- I want to avoid using these terms to avoid upsetting antone but feel free to watch any video on defensive shooting, or concealed carry and you'll get what I'm talking about. Leave the top button of your shirt undone your choking yourself stupid. You don't sound smart you sound like a fing tool. (Sorry I have daddy issues)

Stupidity like "clips" bothers me alot as well. So finding something in the middle is good enough for me. Or when ppl want to to put bullets in a shotgun or shells into a glock. Or God forbid you "forget to pick up your bullets after shooting" (its brass for Christmas sake [or at least call if a casing])

"High Capacity mag"
"

'...cranking out rounds of bullets......................' - I read today in one over-enthusiastic bit of ill-informed prose.

That, plus ANY incorrect nomenclature or descriptive terminology, like .762 or anything with the decimal point in the wrong place.

Did I mention BAretta?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:mad:

tac

Before all you Smith folks jump on me, know that I own, use and respect a fair number of Smith & Wesson products, especially revolvers and a couple of semi-autos. But I think they are running the term "M&P" into the ground. I no longer think any Smith product with that handle is anything special.

"Best" as in best caliber for self defense, best hunting rifle, best deer cartridge, best handgun.

Get over it! The self-appointed experts and stool sitters at the gun counter and in forums make me want to hurl. The best gun is the one you have with you.

Arsenal. According to the media I own an aresnal. Three 22s, a single shot shot gun, one old bolt action, one cowboy gun, and a couple ARs makes me a dangerous citizen according to those idiots.

Arsenal. According to the media I own an aresnal. Three 22s, a single shot shot gun, one old bolt action, one cowboy gun, and a couple ARs makes me a dangerous citizen according to those idiots.

Actually, arsenal as used in modern parlance, was an oft used word in the writings of the Survivalist press back in the late '60's early '70's. Especially survival gun and retreat guru, the late Mel Tappan! One of my favorite writers of the day. IMS, Ragnar Benson also used it commonly too. Then the media discredited the survival movement, to their minds at least, and grabbed the term and ran with it! And so here we are again. I still won't be bled like a sheep, because I have an arsenal....er..ah....gun collection! That's it, gun collection!:s0003:

I HATE the word "custom"... During one of the panics when everyone was trying to make a buck off of suckers, seems like everyone had an $800 "custom" SKS to peddle, or a $1300 "custom" AR... What a steal!!! Sorry bubba, but just because you've Krylon'd your WASR flat dark earth, and mounted a Simmons scope on top doesn't make it a "custom" rifle and it sure as hell doesn't justify that $1600 price tag. I guess that's another thing that chaps my bubblegum: gun owners trying to gyp other gun owners during times of political instability...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top