JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
well if you can get a brand new glock for $500 GOOD LUCK!!! THEN GO FOR THE GLOCK. when i said i got my xd9 thats $500 with tax!!!

So you meant to say you paid $500, which is less than a Glock, when you actually said you paid $500 less than a Glock? That makes more sense. But Yeah, Glock 26's can easily be had for under $500 AND you can get a longer high capacity magazines to boot.

So you meant to say you paid $500, which is less than a Glock, when you actually said you paid $500 less than a Glock? That makes more sense. But Yeah, Glock 26's can easily be had for under $500 AND you can get a longer high capacity magazines to boot.

I got my CZ 75 for less than 400 bucks :p I'd rather have that than either a XD or a glock.

For the Money CZ are the best, They provide affordable prices with competion accuracy and performance! Super reliable and great fit to hand, I have shot glocks xd, sigs and Hk and in my opinion Cz is the best, its no wonder their going up in price and people dont generaly sale their cz pistol. Just my 2 cents.

HK 45 Compact
Just Beautiful

Which 9mm handgun would you buy?

You're doing it wrong.:D

I break 9mms down by class because there are lots of them that operate differently from one another. I'll start with my current favorites in each category:

Best hammer fired DA/SA polymer:

Beretta PX4, Honorable mention to the HK P2000 LEM

Best hammer fired DA/SA metal frame:

SIG P226, HM to the Beretta 92FS

Best C&L capable 9mm:

CZ-75 series, HM to the BHP.

Best striker fired polymer:

S&W M&P9, HM to the XDm

Best striker fired metal frame:

H&K P7M8, HM Kahr

Best looking:

Beretta 92FS Inox, HM P226ST

Most Overrated:

Glock G19, HM H&K USP series

Most Promising Newcomer:

HK P30L, HM Bersa Thunder Pro UC.

I've been looking long and hard at a 6904, police trade-in. I have no use for a 9mm other than cheap ammo. I'm a die-hard wheel-gun guy, but kinda want to get a little knock-around auto. I have all the guns I need, but I certainly don't have all the guns I want. It's a sickness.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top