JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With lots of experience, plastic guns are losers, from an investment standpoint.

Some don't lose as much as others. Like them or not, a Glock loses value at a lesser rate.

Although plastic guns are not my favorites, I still own and use them. A lot.

But like a car, I pay the price upon purchase, knowing the full value is in their use, and the price I pay with their use, is their depreciation.

Nope, the real fix has been applied.
Wonder what a 1/5 of bourbon will equate to after a year of shtf. 1000 rounds of 5.56? 2lbs of coffee? 6 rolls of tp? 8 chocolate bars? It'll be interesting to find out. The horror. ;)

But my guess is a bottle of amoxicillin or cipro will be the real diamond.

With lots of experience, plastic guns are losers, from an investment standpoint.

Some don't lose as much as others. Like them or not, a Glock loses value at a lesser rate.

Although plastic guns are not my favorites, I still own and use them. A lot.

But like a car, I pay the price upon purchase, knowing the full value is in their use, and the price I pay with their use, is their depreciation.
I agree with the opening lines. The CZ 75 is a great and reliable platform but i chose and still choose the polymer variants of it (P-07, P-09 and the P10 series) because i want the same reliability and accuracy as the metal version but at a cheaper rate. Plus, i shot them very well. The investment is not monetary but trust in the gun and myself that it will help me survive a bit longer because i can hit my targets well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top