JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Licensed tattoo artist working in troutdale for the last 5 years. Dont own my own shop yet , but hopefully the owner will move on to cali with her son and let me buy it off her...

<broken link removed>

ALWAYS willing to work for trades too.... :)

Spent 31 years as a chemist in the laboratory at Wah Chang in Albany. The best part is I'm now retired for almost 10 years and enjoying it more than I can describe.

otoe

I need to say thank you to you :) Wah Chang is/was (can't remember) one of my dad's customers. His company did your boiler/refractory work for years!

:s0155:

I retired from the Army in 2001, but the wife didn't want to live in a "Unabomber" shack with my 3-figure pension. So I'm back in the gov't with U.S. Dept. of HUD.
I often joke that I'm like that guy on the Shawshank Redemption that didn't want to be paroled, so I ran back to the gov't.

I think I'm ready for parole now.

as the name implies ER Nurse, been doing trauma and ER nursing for 23 years now. Gets old at times. but I only work 15 days a month and cant bubblegum. also great job security.:s0155:

I only work one-third of the year for the Gov't here locally in the Portland area. Other than that, I hide like the "Unibomber", well with the occasional hunting trip into town for food!

I am a Port Security Officer for a major automotive maker whos name I can't disclose but it rhymes with Fonda. lol. I am also a criminal justice / russian language student full time, about to start junior year at PSU this fall. On top of all that, i recruit people to join this forum, like i did with my buddy who started this thread. :p

Ha ha ha! Iti-am spus ca oso raspund.

G-35? Wow, that's a nice ride. Better version of the 350z.

Thanks gallogiro,

I love it!

I looked at the 350Z, but like a bit larger interior. With a back seat that can actually be sat in.

It's a fun car to drive, either in automatic mode or as a 5 speed standard. With the Cold Air Intake, I figure about 310-320 ponies, that push it very nicely.

Probably my only complaint is it has high road noise, which means ya need to keep the tunes turned up.

Thanks again,
Frog.

Probably my only complaint is it has high road noise, which means ya need to keep the tunes turned up.

Thanks again,
Frog.
Tire change in order?

As far as I've been able to determine, cold air intakes are supposed to increase air density of the incoming charge, but others have said the cooler air requires more BTUs to heat it up anyway so it really doesn't get you anywhere. In my mind, it may have an advantage when it gets hot in the summer, helping delay the onset of pre-ignition a bit by keeping the temperature in the cylinder a few degrees lower.

I have NO idea what a computer-controlled engine makes of all this.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top