JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Work? Oh yeah, that's what I used to do. Been retired for over 7 years now and am enjoying the fruits of my labor. Now I have all the time I want for my hobbies. Got to go now as the range is calling. Between shooting and reloading I hardly have time to mow the lawn.

I'm a Maintenance Manager for a meat processing company in SE Portland. My crew and I take care of EVERYTHING at the facility. Processing machines, forklifts, pallet jacks, the buildings, tractors/trailers, computer labeling systems, you name it..

I hate it and I'm currently looking for something else but there's not much out there. I would really like to get into gunsmithing or private security, specifically of the personal and/or corporate variety. I recently went through the testing and got offered a job as a 911 call taker/emergency dispatcher but the pay wasn't enough so I had to turn it down.

Any suggestions? I have the GI Bill at my disposal.

I'm a diesel-fitter. I work at a womens under garment facility. When the finished product comes down the line, I grab it, hold it up and say "yup, diesel fitter." :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top