JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Worked for a bank the past year and a half before I moved up here, now I'm unemployed and just trying to finish off school (my choice, not the economy's)

I'm actually working on getting my FFL and opening up a shop out here with the aid of a friend who I worked for on the side building AR-15's for.

I am here today :)
Unfortunately we don't carry Kimber, their dealer program was an unbelievable sum of cash to buy into, and to be honest I don't think their quality is all that impressive.
We stick with Springfield weapons for the most part. I do have a short grip and barrel Rock Island .45 though.

Is your Rich's related to the Rich's that was in Lake Grove years ago? Your grandfather maybe?

One and the same! They bulldozed that building though to make way for a new and improved parking lot!
Third-generation gunshops are rare I'd say, and not too loudly as my father Lee is the genius behind the gunsmithing. Kase is the other smith here and he does a LOT of work with the black rifles and can do an amazing trigger job on any pistol or rifle.

I still have a 1911 someone, possibly your dad, welded a front sight to. 2 earlier staking attempts had both come loose (done elsewhere) and I was making it permanent or else that time. Good to see the family is still at it. That was one of my favorite shops.

I am here today :)
Unfortunately we don't carry Kimber, their dealer program was an unbelievable sum of cash to buy into, and to be honest I don't think their quality is all that impressive.
We stick with Springfield weapons for the most part. I do have a short grip and barrel Rock Island .45 though.

I have heard that quite a bit about Kimber and their dealer pricing. Seems pretty ridiculous.

I am an Arborist and Carpenter. I currently work 4 10's teaching Tree Climbing and Removal to Job Corps students here on the coast. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I try and drum up work for myself as a Consulting Arborist/Tree Service or Carpenter, (licensed, bonded, and insured of course). If I can't find any work, I go surfing or shooting.

I am an Arborist and Carpenter. I currently work 4 10's teaching Tree Climbing and Removal to Job Corps students here on the coast. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I try and drum up work for myself as a Consulting Arborist/Tree Service or Carpenter, (licensed, bonded, and insured of course). If I can't find any work, I go surfing or shooting.

Tongue Point?

I make a living getting people back into hot water! :D

I own a swimming pool, hot tub and spa Equipment Supply, Install and Repair business. I basicly work with electrical controls and components in spas & pools. As well as plumbing, pumps, filters and heaters (gas and electric), in both.

I stay in the North and South 'west side' of Portland, west to Hillsboro and south to Lake Oswego/Tualitin.

I'm lucky I started it 15 years ago and have a good customer base. I'd hate to be starting this biz now!

I make a living getting people back into hot water! :D

I own a swimming pool, hot tub and spa Equipment Supply, Install and Repair business. I basicly work with electrical controls and components in spas & pools. As well as plumbing, pumps, filters and heaters (gas and electric), in both.

I stay in the North and South 'west side' of Portland, west to Hillsboro and south to Lake Oswego/Tualitin.

I'm lucky I started it 15 years ago and have a good customer base. I'd hate to be starting this biz now!

Discount for NWFA members? =p

My mom wants a pool here, but I think a hot tub would suffice.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top