JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone know who sells raw milk. Just want to try it
I don't think it is "legal" to sell raw milk anywhere in the US due to health concerns and liability. But you could find a local dairy farmer, small scale, and they might let you try it if they aren't worried about you suing them.

I don't think it is "legal" to sell raw milk anywhere in the US due to health concerns and liability. But you could find a local dairy farmer, small scale, and they might let you try it if they aren't worried about you suing them.
Had a former neighbor who used to get raw milk from a small scale farmer in the general area.

One of the small dairies up here in WA sells milk in glass bottles at some of the local chain grocery stores. It's the kind where the whole milk separates as it sits, so you have to shake it up in order to drink it, or you can scoop off the layer and use it to whip up some butter. It's really good stuff.

I have not seen raw milk in many years. Now if you mean milk that is pasteurized but not Homogenized ? That you should be able to find. Used to LOVE buying milk locally as a kid like that. Where the cream would sit on top. Would scoop a little off and mix the rest in and DAMN that was good! Never did quite get the raw milk thing. Pasteurization was a fantastic thing when it came out saving many lives. Never could understand why some wanted to go back to taking that risk.

1709876094707.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top