JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
work for a pipeline construction company work all over the U.S (5 states last year) Pays awesome works good and I get to see a lot of the country i wouldn't other wise,plus it keeps me in gun money:s0112:
attached is a pic of me and my new boss

DSC05918.JPG

i originally retired in "85" due to my M/S ,i was a painter out of seattle local 300 for 20 yrs., also had a small body shop at home -- moved to central oregon in "85" ,but i had trouble sitting on my hands-- sooooooo, i opened my own bodyshop, and worked at least 60 hrs. a wk.--- for about 4 bucks an hour (funny how that goes) anyone in their own business knows the drill !!-- also , in "97" i started doing "teenage" foster care . in ten yrs. i had 28 total . (14 girls & 14 boys) one of the most rewarding parts of my life !! closed the bodyshop up 2 yrs. ago, and just do custom work at home . (on my own sweet time)

in all-- lifes been soooooooo good........steven

i work for Rick Franklin Corp.
we do all kind of rail road work as well as many other things. but our main thing is emergency/service interruption work for the rail roads.

Local telecom tech. Everything from replacing poles that need it to splicing fiber optic cable, and all the way down to to repairing/installing phone equipment in the home. 35 years. Just sold my commercial Dory and salmon troll licence,, sigh.

Traveled all across the good old US OF A doing construction line work for 15 years before that. From the perspective of a guy who likes to fish and hunt,, man what a life. From the other side of the coin, when your trying to raise a family, it was hard not being home for months at a time.
I like my "new" 20 year stay around town gig down here on the coast, what a life!

If it plugs in it's my fault. I take care of everything from the payphone on up.

Job title is IS Manager but I suffer from useful mamal syndrome so it's not unusual for me to end up working on non IT related projects.

I've been self-employed since 1998, running an internet business hosting mailing lists, web sites, etc. If you need an email newsletter or listserv, we should talk. My website is here.

Prior to this adventure, I worked 19 years at Tektronix then at a couple of other high-tech companies. I only got interested in owning firearms a year or so ago but I'm enjoying the learning process.

work for a pipeline construction company work all over the U.S (5 states last year) Pays awesome works good and I get to see a lot of the country i wouldn't other wise,plus it keeps me in gun money:s0112:
attached is a pic of me and my new boss

Which one is you?
Are you one of the guys who flies the pipeline?

Spent 12 years in the car business, sales,finance, and management. Been unemployed for ~ 2 years now(my choice). I like to think of it as an extended vacation

Working at Convergint Technologies, I test and inspect fire alarm systems. Occasionally work in the install department, putting in security/access control/CCTV systems. Great company, growing like crazy, we still aren't aware that there's a recession out there.

I work for Oregon Beverage Recycling Cooperative, OBRC is what we call it. I am a service tech that drives around to all the grocery stores fixing those pop can recycling machines that everyone loves so much.

Worked as a mechanical QA inspector for almost 14 years before the economy hit the wall. Now I drive a forklift 12 hours a day at the Lowes RDC in Lebanon OR. Still if I ever get the chance to get back in to metals or turning wrenchs again I'm jumping on it.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews