JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There was a guy in Tacoma or Federal way that worked at a gun shop.(been a few years)
He was asian and wore a kenpo coat.About a buck 45.
Nicer guy for working at a gunshop.
He said he always had trouble deciding what gun to carry
So he carried 2. And at least 3 mags for each.
We would tease him that his guns and mags doubled his weight.

Oh and he had never even chambered a round in these guns.

I always carry extra magazines unless I'm carrying a BUG with the same inter-changeable magazine as the primary.... (which is my normal carry package...), but I carry the "extra magazines" (or speed loaders as is necessary in certain circumstances) not necessarily for the extra rounds (although it never hurts) but in the case of a malfunction of some sort that "Tap, rack bang" doesn't always clear............. :)

I have given up trying to fit it all on me. Gun and mags on the belt, most everything else has a spot in the man purse (no not a leather European shoulder bag.)

like this one ___ Maxpedition Versipack Tactical Nylon Military Gear, Concealed Carry Shoulder Sling Bag, Fanny Butt Pack

its like having a mini bob bag with you all the time.

Those bags don't look that bad at all, but living in city that bag might get you in a self defense situation, LOL! One of the good things about this weather, I usually wear a coat with a decent amount of pockets. It's summertime that i only carry CCW with no extras and summer only last 2 months tops in the NW! :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top