JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There was a guy in Tacoma or Federal way that worked at a gun shop.(been a few years)
He was asian and wore a kenpo coat.About a buck 45.
Nicer guy for working at a gunshop.
He said he always had trouble deciding what gun to carry
So he carried 2. And at least 3 mags for each.
We would tease him that his guns and mags doubled his weight.

Oh and he had never even chambered a round in these guns.

I always carry extra magazines unless I'm carrying a BUG with the same inter-changeable magazine as the primary.... (which is my normal carry package...), but I carry the "extra magazines" (or speed loaders as is necessary in certain circumstances) not necessarily for the extra rounds (although it never hurts) but in the case of a malfunction of some sort that "Tap, rack bang" doesn't always clear............. :)

I have given up trying to fit it all on me. Gun and mags on the belt, most everything else has a spot in the man purse (no not a leather European shoulder bag.)

like this one ___ Maxpedition Versipack Tactical Nylon Military Gear, Concealed Carry Shoulder Sling Bag, Fanny Butt Pack

its like having a mini bob bag with you all the time.

Those bags don't look that bad at all, but living in city that bag might get you in a self defense situation, LOL! One of the good things about this weather, I usually wear a coat with a decent amount of pockets. It's summertime that i only carry CCW with no extras and summer only last 2 months tops in the NW! :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top