JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That looks like too much work.... I've had two Stihl's a 56 Super bought in 1979 and a 38 Magnum in I think 84. They've cut a lot of firewood over the years to keep the woodstove going.
I own older smaller stihl's for cutting firewood but this one rips into the bigger logs better. Also we slab 4 foot long 3.5 inch thick slabs for making gun stocks and this beats paying someone to do it and it doesn't have to be on there time now so it's a win win for me

I'm old as dirt. Don't be fooled by the picture LOL. I sold my ancient SKS that made me look like a terrorist on patrol every time I went camping...and used some of the money to pick up my first black powder revolver. It's a 51 Navy in 36 caliber. Been researching BP for months. Figured I would go small at first, move up to the 44's later if I like it. Below is just the image from Cabela's. I haven't taken any home pictures of it yet.
View attachment 690563

Picture below that I sent to the buyer while we were negotiating the SKS. Actually, we settled on 350. I thought that was fair. I paid less than half that for it originally. It was a Chinese Norinco version. I was wrong when I said the 'cleaning rod' was in the stock. It wasn't. It was just the spare firing pin.
View attachment 690564
Do I have anything even resembling a modern weapon? Not really. Everything I have was made years ago. Old Win 30/30, a 4506 S/W, an old Ruger MK2. Not prepared for the zombies yet.
Did that SKS take normal AK mags? If so that was an SKS-M and a rare gun. Worth about 600

How about 56 pickled hot mama sausages.. Had a memory from days of old, mouth puckered just thinking about the vinegar taste, Amazon apparently has everything and 2 day delivery = is your friend.

20200507_122344_001_copy_1302x1178.jpg

How about 56 pickled hot mama sausages.. Had a memory from days of old, mouth puckered just thinking about the vinegar taste, Amazon apparently has everything and 2 day delivery = is your friend.

View attachment 694046
Just never buy Lance brand I know exactly what goes into those. The others we used to make tasted better before the vinegar brining. Pretty sure I have the recipe's around here still.

Haha. As long as it's not feces, rodents, or worms, im pretty much happy to eat all the processed foods without concern of what goes into it. That includes all the chemicals, I drink diet soda all day long pretty much the worst chemicals to consume..but I cant quit.

I pick up the 9 mm charger last week and liked it so much I got the baby brother. I had the brace and the red dot already. This is the first toy I have ever got that I really want to suppress. Might have to save up for that next. Ruger 10/22 charger

20200508_152212.jpg

So i have this AR9 i built (pictured). It is perfectly functional and extremely accurate for its purposes. ButI saw a guy post his build on reddit with a gibbz side charging upper. I loved it, and I had a few beers in me so I immediately went and ordered the upper. Then i realized my handguard wasnt going to work with out modification, so i order an SLR handguard. At that point, i figured since my wallet was open, id go ahead and order a Hiperfire competition trigger, and shoot might as well get there safety selector too just in case mine isnt compatable.
And now im thinking, once i put these new parts in, might as well start a new build with the parts I replaced, right?

6FD34995-EE37-4115-9F1C-71B1BE0B27A1.jpeg
Edit: I haven't got all the parts yet, this I my before picture. I'll post the after once I get everything.

Last Edited:
A No4Mk1 Savage- 1942 that someone years ago had bubba'd. It is a project, but what the heck. I have dies and brass/bullets on hand. Might as well! The previous owner had a hard time running the bolt after firing. A quick look with the borescope showed a rough chamber. Quick clean job and will try to run it sometime this week for function.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top