JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up an old el paso weaver k6 with fine crosshair target dot reticle today.also had weaver rings on it. No gun to put it on but what the hell. Don't know when it was made

20200510_205157.jpg

Sig MPX 8 inch. I had wanted an MPX forever but they had discontinued the 8 inch which was what I wanted so when I saw this pop up on the classifieds I knew I had to get it. Messaged and bought same day!

20200511_145514 (1).jpg

Picked up my first 1911. Found a NIB Remington R1 Limited in .40 S&W on Gunbroker for $549. Plus, there is currently a $50 rebate. $499 for a highly regarded 1911 seemed too good to pass up. Plus, every man should have at least one 1911 in the stable. Can't wait until it gets here to see what it can do.

pix158346989.jpg

Saw this on thegunfeed.com. It took about a week to arrive.

My friends would blast the legs and chains off of that in less than an hour. My only consolation would be that I wouldn't need to repaint the gong!:confused:

Picked up my first 1911. Found a NIB Remington R1 Limited in .40 S&W on Gunbroker for $549. Plus, there is currently a $50 rebate. $499 for a highly regarded 1911 seemed too good to pass up. Plus, every man should have at least one 1911 in the stable. Can't wait until it gets here to see what it can do.

I didn't know they made the R1911 in .40. Low serial number. About 10 years ago, I passed on a Colt stainless 1911 in .40, I thought $450 was too much. They didn't make many, should've bought it. The only thing I have in .40 at present is a Glock 23, but I wouldn't mind having one of what you've got.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top