Buster Beaver Cerakote
Sporting Systems
HighLine Firearms
Low Price Guns
Defensive Arts
J&B Firearm Sales
Simply Triggers
Oregon Arms & Ammunition

What's your latest "impulse buy" . . . . . ?

Reactions
Two used S&W factory 8-round magazines for my Model 3904. They arrived yesterday and passed the quick inspection but need to be tested at the range before being pressed into carrying duty.

Sweet CZ! I got outbid on a S&W Model 4056TSW last week.

jnynetwk

Reactions
I bought one of those CMMG uppers in 5.7 that fits on a standard AR lower on a whim. I had a stripped lower sitting around and own a FiveSeven so I figured why not? I'm really disappointed as UPS was supposed to deliver the upper and all the bits I need to finish the lower on Friday but delivery was rescheduled to Monday. So much for my weekend project. :(

Jonnyuma

Reactions
Two used S&W factory 8-round magazines for my Model 3904. They arrived yesterday and passed the quick inspection but need to be tested at the range before being pressed into carrying duty.

Sweet CZ! I got outbid on a S&W Model 4056TSW last week.
Nice. I started OWB carrying my 6904 and 4013 TSW recently... now I'm once again looking at buying another 3G S&W.

Reactions
Nice. I started OWB carrying my 6904 and 4013 TSW recently... now I'm once again looking at buying another 3G S&W
I like both of your carry choices. I carry my 6904 IWB in a Don Hume H715-M. The 4013TSW is one old Smith I don't own but my CS40 and 4053 often keep me company. You just can't have too many S&W Gen3s.

Jonnyuma

Reactions
I like both of your carry choices. I carry my 6904 IWB in a Don Hume H715-M. The 4013TSW is one old Smith I don't own but my CS40 and 4053 often keep me company. You just can't have too many S&W Gen3s.
I had a Milt Sparks Summer Special ll made for the 6904 but I prefer carrying it OWB in a Zoglonje belt slide. The 4013 fits in that one too, but not the SS II... frame is too wide.

As for "impulse buys", I'm reworking my bug-out gear so a new battle belt from Elite Survival and a new Cobra rigger inner belt. Also a G-Code OSH holster and some new mag pouches. That stuff was sort of planned... the Vortex Spitfire I bought yesterday from (from a member here) was not.

Last edited:

deadeye

Reactions
  • Law Around Here
  • Till Death Do Us Part
  • Woke Up Like This
  • National Rifle Association
  • Meet & Greet
Well I've been impulse buying forever but I have picked up a back up for my CDP full size, a stainless 357 duplicate not pictured along with another pocket pistol and mags. Have several more from the last year, always a bad idea for me to go into a store that has firearms, especially when bored........

Hi I'm deadeye and I'm a gunaholic.........

Don't even get me started on ammo and reloading purchases from the last year before this current situation.

100_2949.JPG 100_2965.JPG

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Flayed Customs
    5.00 star(s)
    Sean at Flayed customs did an amazing stipple, double undercut, and ceracote of my Glock. The work is on par if not better than a lot of the...
  • Coat of Arms - Firearms & Cerakoting
    5.00 star(s)
    Stopped in looking for a Magpul trigger guard and pin. Took care of me and even managed to get me to walk out with 3 other items!:s0140: Highly...
    • HA556
    5.00 star(s)
    I visited the store earlier this year and purchased a scope. They have very competitive pricing and a large inventory . No question I would buy...
    3.00 star(s)
    I hate to give a negative -ish review to CoA, so let me lead with positives. They are close to me, they often have a good selection, and I’ve had...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
Top Bottom