JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Side Charging Upper Receiver: $ :eek: :eek:
Bolt and Barrel: $ :eek:
Buffer Tube/Brace Assembly: $ :eek:
5 spare bolt catches (yep) $ o_O
Big Fat Red Dot Sight: IMPULSE !

UYz2kHN.jpg

Howa hcr 6.5 Creedmoor. Vortex viper pst gen 2 5-25-50 mrad to go on top of it. Should be arriving tomorrow
Range report !! Wanna see those hits from 1 mile.
Bought the wife a Magnum this morning......
of Merlot.
Still waiting to be stimulated so I can get that 22/45 Lite. And have a tree taken out, and buy 6 new tires for my 1T dually. Good thing I'm married and get to steal her check for the betterment of family!! ;):)
Unholster your 44 Magnum and you two can get to work!
Well I was hungry and Fred Meyer said I could only buy 2 chubs of ground beef. I noticed the ribeye steaks for $7.99 / lb and said hell yeah. I have to say that I score extra points with the commander in chief (wife) when I make up some ribeyes on the barbi. Got her a rum/coke + the ribeye, mashed potatoes and salad and she was happy/relaxed!
Those ribeyes are best well seasoned. My experience is they're the tougher end of the ribeye spectrum. Damn tasty, though. :)
I bought 3K rnds of 9mm (sent 400 rnds of that to my Daughter). :)

Sunday the wife bought us a used pool table.
She's a good girl :D

View attachment 690361
Looks like a one-sided game. :D
The impulse buy had more do with a couple of Jack Daniels over ice and thinking my beautiful bride wouldn't find out.
Today, too early for Jack but I have my eye on a Nosler rifle, mint condition.
Cheers to all.
Wife saw, gave you a spanking, now you want more. :D:D

G19 project is nearly complete. Bought this back in March. Just pick it up from
Brimstone in camas . They milled the slide for the DPP. Couldn't resist .... need something to focus on since the gyms are closed

D9214224-123B-4C51-9540-4525FD95B026.jpeg

Just put a .40 caliber flintlock Kibler Southern Mountain rifle (in the white) on the credit card. It will be a few months before it shows up and then I can do the finish work.

Hoping for something along these lines when I'm done.

EB2586E3-7F3C-4A92-99FC-1044892C9593.jpeg

Last Edited:
Picked up a FTF industries barrel extension.
Mostly to better place a support hand.. and also because I needed to pimp out an already pointless firearm. After close examination Ive found the (expensive) troy alpha rail squid grips to fit the vent holes allowing for a better heat resistant grip, those came in today and are now mounted.

Just need the stormworks optic mount and this gucci gat will be finished.

6487CC76-D437-4EB5-BC07-2768FE2C8690.jpeg 5226DAE5-201D-4E85-8F53-7EBC7A628215.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top