JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK I got bored again, found another cheapy .40 toy (PT100). Pretty good shape for the age it looks to be. Yeah I know "Taurus" but I don't have an issue with them like most.

100_2983.JPG

I love the the damn things, don't buy them much because for what they are they are expensive, said the hell with it and bought them

Attachments

• 20200501_165658.jpg
    20200501_165658.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 144
Got a bid on a 10/22 50th Anniversary Design Contest Winner over at Gunbroker. Funny thing, I'm the only bidder and have been winning the auction for the past 3 days. Never happened to me before on any auction site.
1588386803711.png

Since Uncle Trump told me to stimulate the economy, I acted like a good patriot should and support local businesses.

Decided to live my Billy the Kid/310 to Yuma fantasy and ordered a 7" Schofield to go with my Peacemaker.
Love the cowboy guns and I'll be able to share some history with the grandkids with some beautiful replicas we can shoot.
See how easy that was to justify!!

Another Fenix LD30 EDC light cuz I thought I lost my original. Turns out I left it at work by accident. Oh well...this one's worth it.

The 66S has the smoothest bolt action of all my rifles, Sako, Weatherby, Kimber, Rem, Win, Steyr, Browning, Nikko. The Sako's and the Nikko's are close but the 66S is silky smooth and locks up like a bank vault.
The impulse buy had more do with a couple of Jack Daniels over ice and thinking my beautiful bride wouldn't find out.
Today, too early for Jack but I have my eye on a Nosler rifle, mint condition.
Cheers to all.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top