JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The PS90 has been on my list for ages, wish I'd thought to buy one before this craziness got started.
You should buy mags now, but I would wait for ammo to come down more - except for the market, there is no reason for any of it to be more than 40-50 CPR; I paid 30-35 CPR for all of mine, but that was 3-7 years ago (I bought it over time).

Personally, I would go for the older FN labeled ammo, not the newer Fiocchi ammo labeled "Hyper Performance"; so far velocity tests have shown it to be lacking in velocity even though it uses lighter projectiles.

You should buy mags now, but I would wait for ammo to come down more - except for the market, there is no reason for any of it to be more than 40-50 CPR; I paid 30-35 CPR for all of mine, but that was 3-7 years ago (I bought it over time).

Personally, I would go for the older FN labeled ammo, not the newer Fiocchi ammo labeled "Hyper Performance"; so far velocity tests have shown it to be lacking in velocity even though it uses lighter projectiles.
How difficult would it be to roll your own?

How difficult would it be to roll your own?
Reports vary, but although I have plenty of once fired brass (which I am trying to sell) and the dies, I am not reloading as I have about 11K rounds (the PS90 & Five Seven are the "get home guns" for me and my kids if SHTF).

I have read it is not easy - some say they have had no trouble. However, I have read that one problem is common; short brass life - I think most reloaders are only getting one or two reloads out of the brass.

YMMV - but I recommend digging into it before you buy/try.

Ammo. Prices are good and the floor hasn't given out yet...😄
Same here:
I reload all cartridge type ammo. Except rimfire of course.
Just ordered a ½ case of the Norma tac-22 subsonics. (2500 rounds)
Just re-packaged RWS subsonics, even the cartridges are headstamped "RWS".
Great target, suppressed and critter-gitter ammo!
And @ $200, it's less cost than the RWS packaged cartridges. Go figure.

Last Edited:
Got a little carried away with Verizon's device pay recently and ordered two 49mm Apple watch ultra's and one Series 8 45mm. I'm suppose to share one with my wife. All watches are in modded aftermarket cases with bands. The Ultra 49mm that I'm currently running is my work set up. My other one (the series 8) will be for off work and special occasions. My wife settled for the other Ultra.

Just ordered some pillow block bearings and a 3/4" jack shaft to build some swinging targets. Cheap as it gets for my normal impulse shopping habits.

Also spending way too much time looking at P320 X5 Legion and CZ Shadow 2 reviews. My G35 is starting to show its age, so is it really an impulse buy if I find a more modern replacement?

My G35 is starting to show its age, so is it really an impulse buy if I find a more modern replacement?

4e980c23fde27e6b9e22f2f5bfd5e70613f4038e6898694f2fba9db240bf602f.jpg

So I decided to sell everything in my safe and start over.
I set my sights on getting a DDMK18 and A staccato c2.

I consigned most everything I had and found a slightly used Daniel Defense MK18 to build out for my one and only PDW

To my surprise the day I went in to meet the seller my FFL said they had a staccato P with a bunch of extras.

I ended up getting them both and couldn't be happier with my surprise purchase.

68DD4CF5-3F36-4566-A84B-FEE38EE70854.jpeg B648C56F-98B6-4107-AA8A-F2D3749AAB99.jpeg

Just ordered some pillow block bearings and a 3/4" jack shaft to build some swinging targets. Cheap as it gets for my normal impulse shopping habits.

Also spending way too much time looking at P320 X5 Legion and CZ Shadow 2 reviews. My G35 is starting to show its age, so is it really an impulse buy if I find a more modern replacement?
I was just out shooting my CZ Shadow 2 SAO today and can say that IMHO it's way better than any Glock. To be fair I've not shot a G35 but it is the smoothest and fastest 9mm I've ever shot.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top