JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Birthday milestone, so I figured it was worth something memorable.

Stribog_SP9A3.jpg

I walked by the gun counter at my local Bi-Mart and saw they had IMR 4227 powder so bought it and a box of 240gr Hornady XTP's. Pure impulse, I didn't need either but it was powder so I had to buy it on sight.

I walked by the gun counter at my local Bi-Mart and saw they had IMR 4227 powder so bought it and a box of 240gr Hornady XTP's. Pure impulse, I didn't need either but it was powder so I had to buy it on sight.
Did a similar thing at a local BiMart a month or two ago. Hadn't seen powder there in quite a while. They had 2-3 varieties, including three pounds of Alliant Sport Pistol. I had not seen Sport Pistol in a local store prior, and slim pickings for powders the last couple years. So while I am still working off an 8# jug purchased 4-5 years ago, I couldn't walk away without picking up a couple pounds.

The same way I bought zmf cans. I tripped, smacked some keys on the keyboard on the way down, and lo and behold I got these in the mail.

Really should fix that floorboard.
Close. I tripped on a cat and hit some random keys on way down.

I bought a Glock 21 gen 5 as soon as they hit the shelf, a Glock 35 and a .357 barrel for funsies and an m&p 9 because rebate... Which I partly turned into a red dot for my Glock 41. Tax returns cometh, gun shops taketh away

I bought a Glock 21 gen 5 as soon as they hit the shelf, a Glock 35 and a .357 barrel for funsies and an m&p 9 because rebate... Which I partly turned into a red dot for my Glock 41. Tax returns cometh, gun shops taketh away
Let me see if I got this straight. You overpaid the government in tax money, they give it back, and you buy more guns.

Love it!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads