JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordering a Leupold 1.5-5x20 scope to replace my temp ebay 1-6x20 that l've been using several years. There's nothing wrong with it. Feeling a little guilty but the illuminated sight is cheesy on one hand, but useful for bullet drop on the other.

It's going on a PSA 20" with the FN barrel and Knights armament rail. I think the scope has bold lettering saying "Scope King" or something, on the side. It works better than it should but needs to go 😆.
When I went to Forest Grove last 2 months ago, they were blowing out Leupold, Primary Arms, Sig sights.....

Got to pick up my impulse buys from last week (4 day wait for approval on both of these). Bonus pic of the rugged mounted to my AKV

IMG_4273.jpeg IMG_4271.jpeg

I think I'm gonna impulse on retrofitting a red dot on the Walther PPQ 22LR 5" the right right way or the best way since this fiream only have a dovetail slot. Any ideas?
Thanks.
BTW: This is the Crimson Trace I am currently using in the Ruger 10/22 tactical rifle. My comment of this red dot is excellent and very accurate. But this is mounted stationary on the rifle. Not like a hand gun with a moving slide.

1712764089201.jpeg
1712764117901.jpeg
1712764381894.png

Last Edited:
I think I'm gonna impulse on retrofitting a red dot on the Walther PPQ 22LR 5" the right right way of the best way since this fiream only have a dovetail slot. Any ideas?
Thanks.
BTW: This is the Crimson Trace I am currently using in the Ruger 10/22 tactical rifle. My comment of this red dot is excellent and very accurate. But this is mounted stationary on the rifle. Not like a hand gun with a moving slide.

View attachment 1860703
View attachment 1860704
View attachment 1860706
You should be able to get an optics plate that replaces the rear sight, then mount the mini red dot onto the plate. One thing that is unknown though is anytime you add weight to the slide of a direct blowback it might be too heavy to cycle (except perhaps high power rounds work but others don't Fe). So that's a risk.

Places like this sell optics plates you probably have to search around to find the right one. It has to match the pistol and also match the pattern for the red dot both. So don't be in a hurry and buy the wrong one would be my suggestion.

I think I'm gonna impulse on retrofitting a red dot on the Walther PPQ 22LR 5" the right right way of the best way since this fiream only have a dovetail slot. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Man, I would love to be able to get this pistol. But of course, my leaders in Olympia know better and deem this too dangerous because it has a threaded barrel. Anyway, I like the fiber optic sights, but that's just me. I did put a green dot on my Taurus TX22 just because I already had it from another pistol.
Good review of the PPQ here. Buffalo makes any pistol look good, the guy's accuracy with any caliber is incredible.

View: https://youtu.be/Fv78uoFdrnw?si=uPS9CRvjpcgxxGg2

You should be able to get an optics plate that replaces the rear sight, then mount the mini red dot onto the plate. One thing that is unknown though is anytime you add weight to the slide of a direct blowback it might be too heavy to cycle (except perhaps high power rounds work but others don't Fe). So that's a risk.

Places like this sell optics plates you probably have to search around to find the right one. It has to match the pistol and also match the pattern for the red dot both. So don't be in a hurry and buy the wrong one would be my suggestion.
Definitely I will and thanks.
Man, I would love to be able to get this pistol. But of course, my leaders in Olympia know better and deem this too dangerous because it has a threaded barrel. Anyway, I like the fiber optic sights, but that's just me. I did put a green dot on my Taurus TX22 just because I already had it from another pistol.
Good review of the PPQ here. Buffalo makes any pistol look good, the guy's accuracy with any caliber is incredible.

View: https://youtu.be/Fv78uoFdrnw?si=uPS9CRvjpcgxxGg2
My TX22 has a threaded barrel too. I use it for target practicing and its one of my favorite gun. I had the stock sight set right on the money. Feels like the PPQ has power and accuracy.. Fixed bull barrel probably.

If anyone wants to impulse, this is much lower price I acquire thru the same company CDNN. The shipping is flat rate $20.00 if I remember. Happy Friday! :s0010:

View attachment 1861844
The internet has both a surprisingly long and short memory. You can look it up, I'm sure, but back in the days of panic buys and scammy retailers jacking up prices and ripping people off, CDNN was one of the worst. Lots of people swearing off ever buying from them again. I get the whole free market thing, but sometimes it just turns into taking advantage of people. It's like the COVID toilet paper hoarders.

1712966602795.png

The internet has both a surprisingly long and short memory. You can look it up, I'm sure, but back in the days of panic buys and scammy retailers jacking up prices and ripping people off, CDNN was one of the worst. Lots of people swearing off ever buying from them again. I get the whole free market thing, but sometimes it just turns into taking advantage of people. It's like the COVID toilet paper hoarders.

View attachment 1862221
I'm not aware of them jacking up prices. For me they have always been the cheapest for some guns like .22s. They seem to buy overstock in quantity and sell cheap. I bought an hk 416 .22 and some other 22s from them that I can't recall. They currently have the cheapest hk mp5 .22 that I'm aware of.

0FF236D0-C523-48DD-BE03-B8A344460F0B.png

View attachment 1862221
This works better....
1712980804304.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR