JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ask dealer if they do 3 day release. If you normally get instants it may be a typo on your 4473 form. If you don't normally get instants it may be state patrol is busy.
Maybe they're busy. I normally don't think about it much especially this season for I know there are lots of gun buyer. Its just funny that I started making a decision on getting another gun initially a 22 magnum and end up with a 22LR Walther. This impulse all started a month ago. :s0098: Wooops.. Incoming... I just got approved. See you in a bit. :s0090:

Last Edited:
Not sure if it counts as an impulse, because I've been putting it off for a long time... I've finally put in my order for a stealth arms platypus, just the way I wanted it set up. With the lead times, should be here roughly late August. A lot of things can happen in that amount of time...

Not sure if it counts as an impulse, because I've been putting it off for a long time... I've finally put in my order for a stealth arms platypus, just the way I wanted it set up. With the lead times, should be here roughly late August. A lot of things can happen in that amount of time...
Sweet!

Found a brace locally for the impulse mp5 22 so I impulse bought that as well. It's modeling my warlock 2 suppressor until the new dead air mask I bought gets approved here hopefully this week.

Just thought I would mention since there is talk of BG check times. Since moving to ID from Oregon I did time myself with another purchase recently. From pulling up to the store to walking out with my recent s&w 610 after doing a paper 4473 my stopwatch showed 11 minutes.

IMG_4212.jpeg

Found a brace locally for the impulse mp5 22 so I impulse bought that as well. It's modeling my warlock 2 suppressor until the new dead air mask I bought gets approved here hopefully this week.

Just thought I would mention since there is talk of BG check times. Since moving to ID from Oregon I did time myself with another purchase recently. From pulling up to the store to walking out with my recent s&w 610 after doing a paper 4473 my stopwatch showed 11 minutes.

View attachment 1858734
Sweet! That's a nice setup.

Ordering a Leupold 1.5-5x20 scope to replace my temp ebay 1-6x20 that l've been using several years. There's nothing wrong with it. Feeling a little guilty but the illuminated sight is cheesy on one hand, but useful for bullet drop on the other.

It's going on a PSA 20" with the FN barrel and Knights armament rail. I think the scope has bold lettering saying "Scope King" or something, on the side. It works better than it should but needs to go 😆.

A .22lr adapter for my .223 AR. I used to have one and sold it. :(

I don't really need it. I just didn't have one and thought I should. :s0092:

I may even get a chance to use it someday. :s0093:
I was thinking about getting .22 conversion kit for g3 .308. Only takes a minute to convert. But mine is short barrel so woudl have to cut down the conversion barrel insert so not worth the trouble for g3k I think.

BF203456-DE07-4AEE-8830-4735F03A2520.jpeg

While not a gun, I did manage to find something I have been eyeballin for a while now.
I have wanted a KA-BAR-esque fixed blade knife.

While at the Expo Center Swap Meet this weekend we were walking by a vendor near closing time and he had a case of knives on display.
I was looking them over and have always liked the stacked leather handles and asked to see this one.
I looked it over and then a couple others.

The vendor saw that I liked this one and offered to take $5 off the already low price of $35.
So now I own a Parkerized version PAL RH -36 and its respective sheath.
20240405_210228.jpg

20240405_210212.jpg

20240405_210137.jpg

20240405_191500.jpg

From what I have seen on the internets it is a late WW2 era knife.
Screenshot_20240405-204941_Chrome.jpg

Finally had the chance to fire it at lunch with break in. No complaints on this firearm. Its actually pretty consistent and seems to hold targets very well. These Walther have different and amazing feel on the grip. Besides its only a 12 rounder for a 22LR in overall, I'm very happy! :s0090:

1712637822382.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews