JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Okay great info.. I'll get into it tonight. O'll also ask you if the 22LR suppressor is the same they use in the 5.56 AR-15?
No, .223 rifle is completely different ballgame due to pressures involved. One exception is 300 blackout subsonic which can be shot through most 9mm cans. Each can will list what it's rated for. Any can for 5.56 you'll want it rated for that caliber. There are probably some hybrid cans that can handle many but read the fine print of what it's rated for.

Last Edited:
No, .223 rifle is completely different ballgame due to pressures involved. One exception is 300 blackout subsonic which can be shot through most 9mm cans. Each can will list what it's rated for. Any can for 5.56 you'll want it rated for that caliber. There are probably some hybrid cans that can handle many but read the fine print of what it's rated for.
Cool. I'm gonna start writing the form 4.
Oooops I also forgot about the PPQ. I hope its done in the background check. Its been sitting there for 4 days... :s0161:

Picked up this mp5 22 pistol since I have a couple new suppressors, trying to decide whether I bother with a form 1 on this or just brace it since it's a 22.

IMG_4115.jpeg

Picked up this mp5 22 pistol since I have a couple new suppressors, trying to decide whether I bother with a form 1 on this or just brace it since it's a 22.

View attachment 1857227
Personally I would just put a picatinny rail adapter on the back and put a brace on it. Or if you don't like picatinny mount then sb tactical, and some others have complete brace and end kits. Amazon has red dot rails for like $10 that work excellent. Note that standard mp5 9mm end plate will fit with some modifictaion they are just slightly different. Get the .22 end plate if you can to save the trouble woudl be my suggestion.

But if you want a vertical foregrip or a specific stock then it would be worth the stamp Imo. I would suggest the HK parts trigger spring upgrade if you are handy working on guns. It's not difficult but you have to do it slowly.

If you have an end plate with standard ar buffer tube connection then you can get one of these braces for $65 shipped (check great deals section). Probably need a folding adapter or something to add length though as this one is quite short.

Fine looking gun. 9MM? A nice all steel gun like that is good in .40 S&W. For that extra PUNCH...
Yes, 9mm.

One feature I wasn't actually expecting is that it's equipped with a magazine disconnect. Doesn't bother me in and of itself since it's not going to be a carry gun or anything but wondering if removing it might improve trigger pull or something.

You know the story about the puppy that followed the kid home. It's kinda of like that.

1000002948.jpg

Technically I didn't buy it yet. I did put a few bucks down as a deposit.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

I'm glad you're beautiful because that gun sure isn't :p
I think the grip tape was the reason it was in my price range. The silver pvbdgxz coating does not appear to be very durable either. It does have a sweet aftermarket trigger and factory installed ameriglo sights. Two factory plastic mags plus two metal mags.

I dragged this one home for $250 in my last 5 count batch of firearms I bought.

1000002952.jpg

1000002951.jpg

I am looking for a helmet to go with this. Something like this and for a few hundred less.

1712413250919.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top