JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went out shooting with my old boss the other day and I started thinking about my favorite silencers. Ive had a dozen or so silencers over the last 25 years years . I like the rifle cans more than I do pistol cans. Ive always though the pistol silencers were way too loud. .22 excepted. What I do like it is firing a .223 or .300 B/O through an AR and carrying on a conversation with no ear plugs while i'm doing it. Right now my favorite can is my SIG ..30 Cal. Titanium thread on can. It silences a .308 with authority.

So many to choose from...

IMG_1238.JPG

IMG_1235.JPG

IMG_1236.JPG

But I think this one's my favorite:

IMG_1241.JPG

Bowers Vers 9s With the right adaptor, I can use it on a 3 lug barrel, M11/9 factory threads, 1/2 28 threads, or on the Uzi by replacing the barrel nut.

The SS Sparrow for .22 is great, but Bowers makes a .22 suppressor I like better and wish I had bought it first.

I'm torn between the Osprey and the Tirant for .45/9mm. I've shot both, and love both. I guess price is the tie-breaker with the Tirant taking home the win.

Anything but Gemtech. **** that company.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews