JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went out shooting with my old boss the other day and I started thinking about my favorite silencers. Ive had a dozen or so silencers over the last 25 years years . I like the rifle cans more than I do pistol cans. Ive always though the pistol silencers were way too loud. .22 excepted. What I do like it is firing a .223 or .300 B/O through an AR and carrying on a conversation with no ear plugs while i'm doing it. Right now my favorite can is my SIG ..30 Cal. Titanium thread on can. It silences a .308 with authority.

So many to choose from...

IMG_1238.JPG

IMG_1235.JPG

IMG_1236.JPG

But I think this one's my favorite:

IMG_1241.JPG

Bowers Vers 9s With the right adaptor, I can use it on a 3 lug barrel, M11/9 factory threads, 1/2 28 threads, or on the Uzi by replacing the barrel nut.

The SS Sparrow for .22 is great, but Bowers makes a .22 suppressor I like better and wish I had bought it first.

I'm torn between the Osprey and the Tirant for .45/9mm. I've shot both, and love both. I guess price is the tie-breaker with the Tirant taking home the win.

Anything but Gemtech. **** that company.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top