JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got a bunch of AK , AR , Scorpion, Vector , Glock mags. Honestly this 10 round ban has made me reassess my carry gun. I will still likely carry my Glock 17 mos but it stands to reason if you can only hold ten round should people be carrying these .40 , 45 , 10mm guns? I still love my 9mms but people like to buy 9s because they hold more round but.. if we are talking same capacity for every gun now would you rather have 10 rounds of 9mm or 10 rounds of any of the three calibers I listed? clearly there are way more calibers just used those top three as an example.
I love my wonder 9's but with capacity being equal for all I am switching to 45 acp and 44 mag . I have no problem carrying my P 220 and have plenty of 10 round mags for it and picked up a few speed loaders and speed strips for the 44 mag .

Just ordered some mags for my springfield prodigy. Brownells took the order last night and I did next day shipping and says it will be here on the 6th we will see.
I was never able to get full-size XDM Elite mags. A heart-breaker because I really wanted one, but not without full-size mags. There's no point in having a gun that big with only 10 rounds.

But I just bought Walther PDP full-size and compact mags and Bulgarian steel AK mags a few hours ago, so it wasn't a complete loss. Looks like my orders will be filled Monday, and I paid for expedited shipping on one of them.

GMW is already denying purchases to Oregon, despite the fact that it's not even law yet. F- them.

What do you do with a 30rnd mag for your 92FS? Seriously? I just bought a 30rnd mag for my 92 INOX but I am really not sure when I will ever use it.

I just ordered an 18rnd and 20rnd mags for my 92 also. They seem a bit more practical.
Same with the VP 9 I have a few 30 rounders tried one to make sure it worked and asked myself why ? I know because you can lol but would rather just have a few 15 round mags if you carried the 30 it looks like you have a reverse boner !

I was never able to get full-size XDM Elite mags. A heart-breaker because I really wanted one, but not without full-size mags. There's no point in having a gun that big with only 10 rounds.

But I just bought Walther PDP full-size and compact mags and Bulgarian steel AK mags a few hours ago, so it wasn't a complete loss. Looks like my orders will be filled Monday, and I paid for expedited shipping on one of them.

GMW is already denying purchases to Oregon, despite the fact that it's not even law yet. F- them.
I did a order with GMW and I paid for fast shipping as well. I call and asked after 3 days why my order hasn't ship. They said the were processing orders as fast as possible and it just is what it is. They said they understand what's going on in oregon and we're not pushing orders to oregon any faster. It took them 6days to actually ship my order and I got it Wed this last week. If 114does get a injunction I won't shop there again.

I did a order with GMW and I paid for fast shipping as well. I call and asked after 3 days why my order hasn't ship. They said the were processing orders as fast as possible and it just is what it is. They said they understand what's going on in oregon and we're not pushing orders to oregon any faster. It took them 6days to actually ship my order and I got it Wed this last week. If 114does get a injunction I won't shop there again.
I bought $965 worth of mags from them earlier in November and all was good. I'm just disappointed that they are pulling up skirt and flouncing before the ink is even on paper.

When I'm ready to get good 1911 mags (I don't even have one), I'll probably shop there again, but obviously I have no reason to shop there now. My account is pretty cleaned out anyways.....over $1,300 in mags in a month.

I bought $965 worth of mags from them earlier in November and all was good. I'm just disappointed that they are pulling up skirt and flouncing before the ink is even on paper.

When I'm ready to get good 1911 mags (I don't even have one), I'll probably shop there again, but obviously I have no reason to shop there now. My account is pretty cleaned out anyways.....over $1,300 in mags in a month.
Yeah I ordered $600 from them and a lot before this as well. It won't matter to me later if I pay $4 more per mag I won't be doing business with companies like them. I ordered a revolver off gun broker and called to verify they got my FFL info. I asked when it would ship as I paid for fast shipping and up against 114. The store said because of 114 they were more than willing to ship it out that day. I know it was a small store with probably low volume but still much respect. If 114 stands I will be tinkering on current guns more and I will be buying a lot of parts. I will only support people that supported us when in need.

Yeah I ordered $600 from them and a lot before this as well. It won't matter to me later if I pay $4 more per mag I won't be doing business with companies like them. I ordered a revolver off gun broker and called to verify they got my FFL info. I asked when it would ship as I paid for fast shipping and up against 114. The store said because of 114 they were more than willing to ship it out that day. I know it was a small store with probably low volume but still much respect. If 114 stands I will be tinkering on current guns more and I will be buying a lot of parts. I will only support people that supported us when in need.
I bought a WBP Jack in August and I'm SO GLAD I did. I would NOT want to be stuck in this mess right now.

I bought a WBP Jack in August and I'm SO GLAD I did. I would NOT want to be stuck in this mess right now.
I picked up 9 firearms this year alone......plus all the extra mags as I bought the guns. I have 1 rifle still in the que but will be getting it before the 8th. I would not want to be 30k inline and bought my gun at cabelas or someone not doing the 3day. It is a mess and it will take a long time for it to be fixed if ever.

I love my wonder 9's but with capacity being equal for all I am switching to 45 acp and 44 mag . I have no problem carrying my P 220 and have plenty of 10 round mags for it and picked up a few speed loaders and speed strips for the 44 mag .
I have the option of going from 5.7x28 to 9mm to .40 to .45 as I see fit. My 226s and 2022 have the ability to go back and forth between 9mm and .40 in about 30 seconds. I also have .22LR kits. I have plenty of ammo for .40 and about half as much for 9mm. I have about 25K of bulk .22LR so plenty to practice with.

I ordered 4 Bulgarian steel mags from Soviet Stocks based in Vancouver WA. Ordered them Sunday evening the 4th. Got a confirmation email of the purchase when I did it, but also a notice that he would email me when it shipped. Haven't heard from the guy yet. If he pulls some kind of restocking fee BS on me I'm going to fight it with my bank. He should know when it goes into effect and it shouldn't take 3 business days to get up off of his bubblegum and ship something.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top