JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
looked locally out of curious, big box stores already pulled all their mags no luck at smaller shops either. I'm fine but would grabbed some more 40 rd mags if I saw some.
Some local shops were selling run of the mill black pmags for $16 and up.

Last Edited:
Don't let anybody in Idaho get a whiff that you're from Oregon. We are Californians to them and they'll roll up the welcome mat the minute they see your license plates on their parking lots surveillance.
I've heard similar things recently. I'm starting to get the feeling that there's a lot of a-holes in Idaho. Which is fine, I'm an a-hole too, but it sure would be nice if they welcomed gun refugees like us.

Got a personal email today from my last shipper saying they were on their way and sorry for the wait. Good guy. I sent him a kind reply. And that is it for me....all total well over $1,000 worth of mags in the past month, but some I didn't get that I would have liked: Springfield XDM Elite full-size mags and some steel E-lander mags. But that's it.

I think I did pretty well, all things considered.

Don't let anybody in Idaho get a whiff that you're from Oregon. We are Californians to them and they'll roll up the welcome mat the minute they see your license plates on their parking lots surveillance.
Guns specifically? Last time I traveled through, everyone I met from at least tein falls and east were nothing but nice.
Didn't really stop in Boise except for gas.

*edit* for the last 8 years, I've been from WA. Maybe that makes a difference? 😆

Guns specifically? Last time I traveled through, everyone I met from at least tein falls and east were nothing but nice.
Didn't really stop in Boise except for gas.

*edit* for the last 8 years, I've been from WA. Maybe that makes a difference? 😆
The last time I was in Idaho was 1995 or so on my dual sport motorcycle. Got caught in a gully washer thunderstorm and I was soaked so I stopped at Eagle's Nest motel in Priest River. Nice lady at the desk let me park my bike in view of the office to keep an eye on it, took my clothes and put them in their clothes dryer.

The last time I was in Idaho was 1995 or so on my dual sport motorcycle. Got caught in a gully washer thunderstorm and I was soaked so I stopped at Eagle's Nest motel in Priest River. Nice lady at the desk let me park my bike in view of the office to keep an eye on it, took my clothes and put them in their clothes dryer.
That's awesome. I come from the idea of treating others the way you want to be treated. It usually goes pretty well. Plus I learned to bite my tongue rather hard working retail.

That's it - final delivery; eight more PS90 mags today.
My 10 pack of tamales showed up today.

E0FBC83D-52AB-4B85-83FD-8002B71F7E8C.jpeg

Just placed and order for 8 Century MP5 magazines from PSA. I don't have an MP5, but would like to pick one up, so I figure I should get the mags.

ninja edit.
I have an AP5 on the way.
As they say, never let a good crisis go to waste.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads