JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only thing left that I want is a beta mag but I've gotta draw the line somewhere.

oh and a 10/22 110rd drum. Im going to try and get one at least
I would skip the Beta. They seem like a good time, but they are not. They make holding the rifle very awkward. I am sure some like them, but they were not for me.

I like my 10/22, AR/22 drum and 9mm AR drums.

I would skip the Beta. They seem like a good time, but they are not. They make holding the rifle very awkward. I am sure some like them, but they were not for me.

I'm contemplating a few of these. Talking about awkward!

I wanted to get p10c mags, sig p229 mags, 556 pmags, and 308 pmags. alas, funds just haven't been there to do it. So a trip to idaho this summer may just have to happen.

I went a little mag crazy. All of my guns have enough to mags to run a couple 3 gun competitions. What's a bummer is that if a mag breaks during a competition, replacement won't be as easy.

Yeah I had a beta a long time ago when ammo was cheap. They were fun blasting for sure. Now $40+ per fill

Got 5- 30Pmags for AR, 3 Glock 17, 4 Glock 20 , 3 Glock 21 & a Glock 21 with 3 mags.

you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers.jpg

I just put a order in brownells.com for some mags to see what would happen. There is no notice of oregon restrictions. I ordered Sunday as well and that order will be here tomorrow. We will see if my order stops tomorrow but worth a shot as nothing I'd noted on their site for oregon restrictions...

I just put a order in brownells.com for some mags to see what would happen. There is no notice of oregon restrictions. I ordered Sunday as well and that order will be here tomorrow. We will see if my order stops tomorrow but worth a shot as nothing I'd noted on their site for oregon restrictions...
Yeah, only lists an age restriction.

Brownells is well aware. They just chose not to update there system to notify Oregon customers upfront. I got an e-mail days later that my order was being held up even though I chose an adequate FedEx/shipping option. Their initial plan was to not fulfill orders placed unless a shipping option (guaranteeing a delivery prior to the 7th) was selected at checkout. I have a dealer account and they tried to bamboozle me out of the order I placed last week for a 10pk of PMags. Needless to say they fixed it when I called yesterday. FedEx will be dropping them off tomorrow as well.

Brownells is well aware. They just chose not to update there system to notify Oregon customers upfront. I got an e-mail days later that my order was being held up even though I chose an adequate FedEx/shipping option. Their initial plan was to not fulfill orders placed unless a shipping option (guaranteeing a delivery prior to the 7th) was selected at checkout. I have a dealer account and they tried to bamboozle me out of the order I placed last week for a 10pk of PMags. Needless to say they fixed it when I called yesterday. FedEx will be dropping them off tomorrow as well.
Well I shall see tomorrow 😁

looked locally out of curious, big box stores already pulled all their mags no luck at smaller shops either. I'm fine but would grabbed some more 40 rd mags if I saw some.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top