JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gerber Fastdraw. Not a huge blade but I like the switch assist. Great utility knife. Gerber makes great knives for the cost and they are local if you're in Oregon. They do free repairs on most of their knives, you just pay shipping. I want to get a switch assist benchmade but, they're ridiculously expensive. Maybe for my next birthday present to myself.

c26-B000EDPT6S-1-l.jpg

I pic dumped knives already on a couple other threads.

It's usually at least 3 folders and 1 fixed on body with another 2 or 3 fixed close by (car , man purse, etc.)

Mid range in price is fine by me. $50-$150 is getting me the quality I need while allowing for multiple examples of mankind's best use of intersecting planes.
I may have lost a knife or two in 40 years, and I definitely lose the occasional flashlight. But that's no reason to buy cheap gear .

That being said, I've snagged some cheapies on close out or at a pawn shop before. Which is probably why I have boxes and ammo cans full of knives. I've probably given away a couple dozen in the last 5 years.

Usually an Emerson of some sort...one of a number of customs (CQC-7, 8, 15, or Renegade most often) and a few choice production models (Regiment, Mutant, MV-3, Combat Systems Fighter). Also find a Lotar Combat "Akrav" flipper making its way into the rotation.

The rotation. The ZT is my daily driver, the Hogue auto is my "town" knife and the CLA is my "dress up" knife.
As you can see, the autos see very little dress up and as little of town as possible. ;)

IMG_20210524_205506.jpg

Benchmade Crooked River. 4" of SV30 steel ready to carve up whatever needs carving!

My secondary - in case I need something smaller (3" blade) - is a Kershaw Camber, also in SV30.

image.jpg

Been carrying different Benchmade Griptilian, almost exclusively, but couple of coworkers switched to OTF(out the front) knives & I also caught the bug:

HK54020.1__23848.1590075485.386.513.jpg

HK Hadron by Hogue. It's smaller(overall length 8"). I've carried it for almost five months now & it's worked out great.

If I am at work, only either one of the 3 blade stockmans that I have owned since the early 80's, anywhere else and the flavor of the day really depends on the weight or the clothes I have on.View attachment 973988
You should have the civilian with you , even in a speedo.

The one knife I always have, and never use . Because it's only made for one thing.

You should have the civilian with you , even in a speedo.

The one knife I always have, and never use . Because it's only made for one thing.
My current job requires that I wear black slacks for 9 hour days, and a polo shirt, I would use the pocket clip, but I must remain non menacing... I did have a neck lanyard with kydex clasp for the civilian, but I have misplaced it.

Old Leatherman.

I don't think they make it any more, and TBH it's not what I would choose now, but I've had it nearly 15 years and it's literally been all over the world with me, everywhere I've gone. Probably illegal in some of those places now, maybe then. Never thought about it until just this second. It's a little worn but it's my trusted helper.

Also, has a bottle opener ....

Hey I'm wrong, they do have it listed:

1623720825797.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR