JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well yeah ... I suppose there are worse names to be called ...:D
Andy

Yeah. I could have called you a Girl Scout.:D
funny-demotivational-posters-girl-scouts-cookies.jpg

"improving gun rights"
well the war on the second amendment is a symptom of a much larger more complex issue. i say go after the head of the snake and work towards un-doing the process of communist subversion. the only way i can see this being done is by reaching the z generation (next after millennial) and ensuring they have consistent access to the truth/historical esucation. my gen (millennial) is already lost and the prior generations failed in many ways, succeeded in others. if you want to do something now, then you have to set up the future. because what you do now is meaningless if the next generation does not understand why it is important to uphold the things their forefathers fought for

I think actual facts, and education are crucial. Not biased opinions that include name calling. It's easy to feel righteous when you start defining sections of people by a specific title, other than human. Labeling individuals as a group disassociates them from the rest of humanity, making them "others"...
This whole "commie that" "fascist this" crap needs to be cut out of the conversation. It's ignorant and counter productive to our mutual efforts.

"What Ideas Do You Have for Improving Gun Rights?,
Ive posted some ideas and they did well and got moved after awhile.
So lets see what better ideas people come up with.

Lets not shoot the obvious elephant in the room, Yes its Captain Obvious time we remove the AntiGun Politicians and we win the game no duh. Ok until Hell freezes over

"What Ideas Do You Have for Improving Gun Rights? "

I'm not going to give any of my own ideas lets see what the forum can think of and "What Ideas Do You Have for Improving Gun Rights? "

Why we're at it, perhaps a sub-topic how can we improve how we appear to others as Gun Owners or should we do anything.

DH- Out.
How about if we start by repealing all the gun control laws that are on the books right now. The only one I would agree with would be the one about convicted felons owning guns.

Make federal, state, and local law/regulations that violate the Rights in the US Constitution a felony offense if the individual authority or governing body is proven to have the intent to violate the Amendment/s in a court of law. Secondly, the government that knowingly violates the Rights in the US Constitution needs to lose all federal funding until they have abolished the law/regulation. This would provide flexibility for private citizens and strict control over local government oversight. We could enact a US Constitution Oversight Act that would create a branch of government enforcement that would be in charge of constitutional oversight. Similar to the Intelligence Oversight Committee. However, any elected or unelected official that supports or knowingly violates constitutional rights shall be tried and if convicted of constitutional oversight will be charged with a felony and removed from office by their successor until an election can be organized to replace the successor. They will receive a pro-rated retirement/pension, with no additional benefits. The individual found guilty of constitutional oversight shall be ineligible for future government employment or election. A constitutional law shall be interpreted only as written and shall not be altered within the Bill of Rights. Amendments will need to be voted upon by a Census of American citizens, and if the Judicial system attempts to falsely misinterpret the Rights within the Bill of Rights, shall be judged by the Supreme Court, and if judges in the Supreme Court are found to misinterpret Rights within the Bill of Rights a vote shall be held by citizens and the electoral college to remove the offending Supreme Court Justice/Judge or place them on probation. They will not face criminal charges and will have immunity, however, they will be removed from office permanently and receive a pro-rated pension. Private citizens shall have the legal recourse to seek monetary damages from any unconstitutional laws enforced by the government at any level, including legal expenses. Private citizens and entities may not have the right to seek monetary damage nor federal, state, or local funding to enact unconstitutional laws and if found to violate constitutional oversight will be subject to criminal charges. Anyone seeking citizenship that engages in unconstitutional activities is ineligible for visa, refugee status, and citizenship and shall be charged at their expense for their own extradition to their parent nation pending a fair trial with guaranteed legal representation provided by the Constitutional Oversight Committee - COC with legal fees to be paid by the guilty party or waived pending determination of legal immigration status. Any unconstitutional activity by non-citizens that includes violence shall fall under terrorism laws and shall be charged accordingly. US citizens shall have the right to non-violent protest and activism in regards to issues of constitutional oversight, but elected and non-elected officials will be prohibited from using federal, state, and local resources to support unconstitutional activism while in said position. Any American citizen can challenge any potentially unconstitutional law or regulation by submitting a formal complaint explaining their findings to the COC. If the law is found to be unconstitutional by the COC, they shall pass it to the Supreme Court and a rapid public trial shall be held and voted upon by justices, and the governing body will be required to revise the unconstitutional law within 30 days or face criminal charges. If the Supreme Court cannot come to a decision, a vote will be held by the American people to change the wording. Lower courts shall not be entitled to make interpretation of constitutional rulings. If they are found to be in violation of constitutional law, the judge shall be replaced and placed on probation. If a pattern of constitutional offenses is found by the COC by any lower court official or judge they will be relieved of duty. Politicians and legislators may not support any legislation that is knowingly unconstitutional and will be subject to replacement election and criminal charges pending a fair trial. The COC can establish a "sorty" trial system that allows the courts to make rapid determinations to save tax dollars. The individual can get a re-trial if it's found that rights were violated, however, if the individual appeals the decision and is found guilty of the verdict they will be responsible for all expenses. The COC complaint system will be required to make rapid determinations to the constitutionality of the laws and regulations under scrutiny and filter out the chaff, however, any citizen report that is denied can be appealed at no expense of said citizen. Appeals will be audited yearly by COC QC and sent to the court if it has been determined to be a violation. This seems pretty fair to me. It gives the people the power and demands accountability of our leadership. The President shall be exempt in matters of national security and times of war, but any laws enacted shall be subject to COC scrutiny and if the President is found to intentionally violate constitutional law, can be grounds for impeachment. The US Constitution and Bill of Rights become the supreme law of the land as it is intended. States like California, New York, and Massachusets that currently violate the Second Amendment can choose to hold a vote to separate from the United States pending reparations of all federal funding and assets determined by the COC and receive no further federal tax funding. If the citizens vote to remain part of the US, they will be required to uphold the US Constitution and all unconstitutional leadership will be removed from office pending determination for the COC.

"To conquer a nation, you must first disarm its citizens." - Adolf Hitler

I would start with the basic rights of the constitution and then getting liberals comfortable with guns so they don't spaz out like this again.

And this just for fun because why the hell not.

Sorry but voting them out is the ONLY option!

The anti-gun-rights people have a psychological condition known as "confirmation bias" which means they blindly accept any and all arguments that support gun-control and reject any and all arguments that support gun-rights. There is no other option than to vote against each and every Democrat for each and every office from animal control to president and to continue to do that in each and every election until there are no Democratic candidates.

Last Edited:
Then we have to scratchbuild a viable opposition party to drag the GOP right so they don't continue turning INTO Democrats... to some of these people JFK would be an "icky right wing extremist."

#NoMoreGutlessOnPrincipleRockefellerRepublicans

Simple: Anyone who's a Prohibited Person gets their DL/ID confiscated and replaced with one on a red card. They go back to a regular if and when they get their rights restored or record expunged.
I think it was the state of NC that got in trouble for having a different DL appearance for the licenses issued to 'tourists' (aka, illegal aliens) - the "immigrants rights advocates" (aka, SJW's who kowtow to law breaking folks) raised an uproar as did the ACLU.

How about making a new federal law, which states that any firearms laws WILL apply to ALL politicians.
How about "all laws enacted" should be followed by these same politicians. That includes removing pensions, and having these folks pay into their own retirement with mandatory distributions at age 70 1/2. While we're at it, term limits and mandatory retirement ages as well....

I think actual facts, and education are crucial. Not biased opinions that include name calling. It's easy to feel righteous when you start defining sections of people by a specific title, other than human. Labeling individuals as a group disassociates them from the rest of humanity, making them "others"...
This whole "commie that" "fascist this" crap needs to be cut out of the conversation. It's ignorant and counter productive to our mutual efforts.
i get that to a limited extent man

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads