JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"What Ideas Do You Have for Improving Gun Rights?,
Ive posted some ideas and they did well and got moved after awhile.
So lets see what better ideas people come up with.

Lets not shoot the obvious elephant in the room, Yes its Captain Obvious time we remove the AntiGun Politicians and we win the game no duh. Ok until Hell freezes over

"What Ideas Do You Have for Improving Gun Rights? "

I'm not going to give any of my own ideas lets see what the forum can think of and "What Ideas Do You Have for Improving Gun Rights? "

Why were at it, perhaps a sub-topic how can we improve how we appear to others as Gun Owners or should we do anything.

DH- Out.

Perhaps we should amend the constitution to clearly state that firearm ownership is a sacrosanct right which government has no authority to meddle with. Perhaps we could put this amendment right after that other one about speech.

The first one is a Constitutional amendment clarifying the Second to mean that "ANY small arms in use by the military and law-enforcement shall not be prohibited to the ordinary Citizen, and any small-arm prohibited to the latter shall also be forbidden to the former."

Interpret the constitution as it was meant to be.

That's a hell of a start.

image.jpg

I'm too lazy to sit up in my La-Z-Boy so you get a front facing camera photo with finger pointing.

Stop arguing about what "Shall not be infringed" means.

It means SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Round up all anti-2A politicians, bring them to an open field, make them dig their own graves... throw some lime on top, cover and tamp down.

Mark it all: sic semper tyrannis (thus always to tyrants).

End of problem for at LEAST 5 generations. Harsh? Yes. So what? o_O

Round up all anti-2A politicians, bring them to an open field, make them dig their own graves... throw some lime on top, cover and tamp down.

Better yet, bring them to an open field. Load up a few PMags. Stage some steel plates or maybe a few melons and dare them not to smile. :)

Better yet, bring them to an open field. Load up a few PMags. Stage some steel plates or maybe a few melons and dare them not to smile. :)

I think introducing anti's to actual guns and gun people is one of the best ways to win new allies. I think one of the biggest problems with anti's is misinformation and fear - rational or irrational. I think we can all help win over folks, one at a time. I for one, love bringing new shooters into the fold. To date, I've never introduced someone to shooting that didn't have a smile when they were done ;)

I think introducing anti's to actual guns and gun people is one of the best ways to win new allies. I think one of the biggest problems with anti's is misinformation and fear - rational or irrational. I think we can all help win over folks, one at a time. I for one, love bringing new shooters into the fold. To date, I've never introduced someone to shooting that didn't have a smile when they were done ;)
This! Including my bride!

You might get more people on board if we just decided to do that with ALL politicians...

She asked me last week if we could get her a G17 for herself. I almost teared up.

Sadly, I tried that with someone from college... didn't stop her from pledging her loyalty to Bloomingnazi and taking his Blood Money when she decided to seek a State Legislature seat. Thank God her Blue Falconing keister lost in a landslide...

Got more hits than misses, though... just bear in mind you'll have a few that pretend until it's time to re-show their True Colors. Price of admission...

Sadly, I tried that with someone from college... didn't stop her from pledging her loyalty to Bloomingnazi and taking his Blood Money when she decided to seek a State Legislature seat. Thank God her Blue Falconing keister lost in a landslide...

Got more hits than misses, though... just bear in mind you'll have a few that pretend until it's time to re-show their True Colors. Price of admission...

Agreed. I'm sure even after a day at the range and smiles all around some will twist logic into it being guns that kill.

When are you running for office?

Put more strict constructionist judges on the USSC and the District Appellate Courts. I think Trump will get to appoint at least one more in the next couple of years.

Put more strict constructionist judges on the USSC and the District Appellate Courts. I think Trump will get to appoint at least one more in the next couple of years.
That old Beatch Ruth is going to try to hang in there as long as she can if Trump were able to pull off a 8 year deal it would be great he would get 3 maybe 4

amend sb941 to include in-law relatives as not requiring a BGC, add FFL holders and CCW holders to that exemption.
How about we get on the suppressors without a tax stamp and affordable licensensing/stamp for select fire operated pistols and rifles.

"well regulated militia..."

More cleanups, less videos of mowing down trees without explaining you're on private property. Be kind? Idk EAT A LIBERAL, BE A LIBERAL!

By definition, you can't improve rights. They just are. They are your birthright. It's not something government can divy up. Getting people to realize that is the answer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top